Positive

In which she tells her...

Reggie avoided me the rest of the day along with Cheryl, I'm pretty sure she told him about the shit that went down in the locker room. I've been on autopilot since the events of the bathroom and Angela hasn't left my side all day, I think she's real best friend material, I'm going to need a best friend if I want to even make it through the week. She holds my hand as we walk into the grocery store, making our way quickly to the feminine hygiene section to find a pregnancy test. We grab three different brands, not sure what exactly we're doing in this situation we get walk to check out, we're almost at the register when I freeze, one of the people my mom is friends with is working the cash register.

"I'll go pay, just wait here." Angela tells me, gently grabbing the tests from my hands, I squeeze them, not allowing her to take them from me.

"Don't worry, now you get to see the superpower of Gwen Cooper...blackmail." I smile mischievously at her and she giggles, following behind me as I make my way confidently to the till, dropping the tests on the conveyor belt, catching the attention of the man. I grab two candy bars and toss them down with the tests as the man raises an eyebrow at me.

"Fun night?" he asks, I resist the urge to roll my eyes.

"Hello to you too, Mr. Spenser, I suppose I could ask the same thing, Mrs. Johnson? Really?" I ask, his face pales and his eyes widen. "Don't worry, I won't say anything if you won't." I tell him, gesturing to the items he's now bagging. He nods, still deathly pale and his voice quavers as he tells me my total, I pay quickly. "Have a great night, preferably with your wife?" I say as I take the bag he holds out and turning away, Angela following me quickly as I make my way out of the store, she manages to hold in her laughter until we make it out the large sliding doors, then both of us laugh so hard that we have to lean on each other, unable to walk.

"Oh, his fucking face! You have got to tell me how you find these things out!" she tells me, wiping tears from her eyes.

"Well, my dear Angel, I'll tell you all my secrets as we walk home on this beautiful night..." I tell her, holding out my arm to her, she wraps her arm around mine and giggles at my old-timey accent. I tell her every tactic as we make our way to my house, soon she will be just as good as I am at what I do...

"Holy. Motherfucking. Shit." I whisper when I see the two lines on each of the three tests.

"What. In the. Fucking. Fuck." Angela whispers back, she intertwines her fingers with mine, her hand having a grounding effect on me, keeping me from slipping into my own world of misery.

"I guess I gotta visit FP..." I feel her hand go slack for a moment in shock at my statement.

"Its FP's...?" she says, turning to me, her eyes slightly wider than normal, I nod, not taking my eyes off the tests in front of me. "Oh, Gwen..." she says when she sees the tears slipping from my eyes, I feel her pull me into her, wrapping her arms tightly around me and letting me cry into her, it only takes me a little bit to calm down, I'd cried pretty much all my tears earlier that day.

"Can we just eat ice cream and watch Netflix until we pass out?" I ask her, she laughs hard at my question and nods, pulling away and allowing me to throw the tests in the trash and wash my hands.

"Wanna skip school tomorrow?" she asks as we make our way out of the bathroom and into my bedroom, she jumps onto the bed on her stomach and shifts herself to look at me.

"I feel like I'm corrupting you already, and we just became friends." She shrugs in response.

"I've been corrupted for a while, people just don't tend to notice when you dress the way I do." she gestures to her light pink sweater and light wash jeans, I almost cringe.

"Yeah, we're gonna fix that, don't you even worry about it, Princess." I tell her, hearing her giggle at the pet name, I go to the closet and fish out the spoons I had stashed and pull out other random snacks I'd been hiding all around my room. When I head back to the bed, arms laden with an assortment of snacks, Angela's eyes widen.

"Dude, you're like Claudia from The Babysitters Club." She tells me, making me laugh as I go and grab some other stuff I had hidden away in my jean drawer that hardly ever gets opened anymore.

"I take pride, I'm not supposed to have food anywhere but downstairs, but that's no fun." I tell her before leaving the room and going down to the kitchen to grab the tub of ice cream from the freezer before heading back up, nobody is home so I don't have to worry about someone seeing me.

"Anyways, what you wanna watch?" I ask, casually as I walk into the room, Angela's eyes widen when she sees the tub of ice cream. "Don't worry, we don't have to eat it all...unless you want to, I'd be down, not gonna lie." I say, dropping the thing on top of a dirty shirt on my bed so it wouldn't make the bed wet.

"Do you like Stranger Things?" she asks, cautiously, almost like she thought I would think she's weird.

"Are you kidding? Steve Harrington is my husband and Eddie Munson is my spirit animal." I tell her, plopping down on the bed and turning the Tv on, she laughs and opens a bag of chips as I throw on the first episode...

We ate the whole thing of ice cream that night...