Knockout Love (E.O)

Ethan dabbed at his swollen eye as he shuffled into the gym, wincing with every step. Last night's match had been a tough one, and his entire body was feeling it today. But he was used to it. He made his way towards the punching bags with a determined stride, pushing away the pain.

At the same time, the gym's door opened and a woman stepped through. She had an ethereal air about her and wore a pair of jeans and a pale blue T-shirt. She was beautiful, with green eyes and curly hair spilling around her face. As she strolled into the gym, she drew everyone's attention.

Ethan stopped and watched, mesmerized. He had seen her before, he was sure of it. She must have been an actress, he thought. He followed her with his eyes as she moved towards the boxing ring. She seemed mesmerized by it, too.

"Do you box?" she asked, her voice low and husky.

Ethan felt a blush creep up his neck. He ran a hand through his hair, trying to regain his composure. "Yes, I do," he replied.

The woman smiled and stepped closer to the ring. "It's incredible, isn't it? I've always wanted to learn how to box."

Ethan felt a thrill run through him. This beautiful woman was interested in learning to box. He nodded. "It's not as difficult as it looks. I'd be happy to teach you."

She smiled again, her eyes bright and cheerful. "I'd love that."

Ethan felt his heart skip a beat. He tried to focus on the task at hand, but all he could think of was how to spend more time with her.

He took her through the basics, starting with how to stand and how to throw a punch. He was surprised to find that she followed his instructions perfectly, and her punches had a surprising amount of power behind them.

He found himself talking to her more and more, telling her about his love of boxing and the challenges he faced in the ring. She seemed genuinely interested in his stories, and he felt a strange connection to her that he had never felt before.

As the day went on, Ethan felt himself falling for her. He was drawn to her grace, her beauty, and the effortless way she moved. She was a natural in the boxing ring, and he admired her determination and spirit.

At the end of the day, as the gym was closing, Elizabeth turned to him and said, "Thank you for teaching me today. I really enjoyed it."

Ethan smiled, feeling a warmth spread through his chest. "I'm glad I could teach you. Let's do it again sometime."

Elizabeth smiled back and nodded. "I'd like that."

Ethan couldn't help but feel a twinge of hope that maybe, just maybe, he had found something special. He watched her walk away, feeling a strange mixture of love and fear. He had no idea what this meant or where it could lead, but he was determined to find out.

Over the following weeks, Ethan and Elizabeth grew closer. They spent hours together, training in the gym and talking about everything under the sun. Ethan found himself opening up to her in ways he never had with anyone else before. He told her about his dreams of becoming a professional boxer and the hardships he had faced along the way. She listened intently, offering words of encouragement and support.

One night, after a particularly grueling training session, Ethan and Elizabeth sat together on the gym floor, catching their breath. Ethan took a deep breath and turned to her.
"Elizabeth, I have to tell you something," he said, his heart pounding in his chest.
Elizabeth turned to him, her green eyes piercing. "What is it?"

"I...I think I'm in love with you," he said, his voice trembling.

Elizabeth looked at him for a long moment, her expression unreadable. Ethan felt a cold sweat break out on his forehead.Then, suddenly, she leaned in and kissed him. Ethan could taste the sweat on her lips, mingled with the sweetness of her breath. Her fingers ran through his hair, the strands tangling in her grasp. Ethan felt a fierce urgency building inside him, a need to be closer to her, to feel her skin against his. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. They were shining with an intensity he had never seen before. "Is this real?" he asked her, his voice hoarse with desire.

Elizabeth smiled. "It's as real as it gets," she said, and pulled him back in for another kiss.
Ethan felt a surge of excitement as their bodies came together, their mouths locked in a passionate embrace. They rolled over on the mat, their limbs entwined, their skin slick with sweat. Ethan explored every inch of Elizabeth's body, reveling in the feel of her curves, the softness of her skin.

They made love there on the mat, bodies writhing together in a frenzy of passion. Ethan felt Elizabeth's nails digging into his flesh as she came, and moaned into her mouth as he followed her into ecstasy.

When the moment passed, they lay together, panting and spent. Elizabeth looked into Ethan's eyes, her eyes shining with love. "I love you," she whispered.

Ethan pressed his lips against hers, savoring her taste. "I love you too," he murmured back.
They stayed there on the mat, entwined in each other's arms, for the longest time. When they finally got up, they hurried home, eager to be alone.

Ethan lay awake that night, Elizabeth's head resting against his shoulder, her face bathed in the pale moonlight. He felt a strange stirring in his chest as he looked at her, wondering if this was what love really felt like. He had never been this happy before.

This must be what his late father meant when he said love was real, he thought.
He felt a strange sensation in his chest, as though his heart was beating in time with the rhythm of the moonlight. He smiled to himself, knowing that this was the beginning of a beautiful start.