Can't Keep My Hands Off You (W.M)

Ethan Stark couldn't keep the goofy grin off his face as he watched his girlfriend Wanda Maximoff laugh and chat with Natasha across the room. Even after dating for over a year now, he was still completely smitten with the gorgeous scarlet witch.

As Wanda leaned down to grab a snack from the bottom shelf of the pantry, her loose top gaped open, treating Ethan to a tantalizing glimpse of her lace-clad cleavage. He felt his mouth instantly go dry and he shoved his hands in his pockets in an effort to subtly adjust himself.

Trying to appear nonchalant, Ethan meandered into the kitchen on the pretense of grabbing a soda. As he came up behind Wanda, he took the opportunity to playfully pinch her backside.

Wanda yelped in surprise, nearly hitting her head on the shelf above her. "Ethan!" she exclaimed with a laugh, swatting at his hands.

"Whoops, sorry babe! Couldn't resist, you just look so dang cute today," Ethan said, waggling his eyebrows comically. Wanda just shook her head, eyes sparkling.

Natasha observed their antics with a knowing smirk. "Alright lovebirds, I'm out. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," she said wryly as she left the kitchen.

Now alone, Ethan immediately snaked his arms around Wanda from behind, nuzzling into her silky hair. "Mmm finally, I have you all to myself," he murmured contentedly.

Wanda giggled and leaned back into his broad chest. "Insatiable man," she teased fondly, craning her neck to meet Ethan's waiting lips in a steamy kiss.

Things rapidly escalated as Ethan slid his hands under Wanda's shirt, palming the soft skin he found there. Moaning, Wanda turned in his arms to get better access to his mouth.

Just then, voices echoed from down the hall, accompanied by approaching footsteps. The couple sprang apart, flushed and breathing hard. Seconds later, Steve entered the kitchen, clueless to what he had almost interrupted.

"Hey guys! Whatcha up to?" he asked innocently on his way to grab a snack.

"Oh, uh nothing!" Ethan said in a strangled voice. "We were just, um, looking for something to eat too." Wanda bit her lip trying not to laugh at his unconvincing excuse.

Steve seemed oblivious, cheerfully bidding them goodbye as he left munching an apple. Alone again, Ethan and Wanda dissolved into guilty giggles.

"That was a close one!" Wanda whispered, eyes dancing with mirth. Ethan waggled his eyebrows. "Maybe we should take this somewhere more private."

Needing no further encouragement, Wanda grabbed his hand and towed a very willing Ethan down the hall to her bedroom...

Later at movie night in the compound lounge, the couple curled up together under a blanket, exchanging secret smiles. As the opening credits rolled, Ethan nuzzled Wanda's hair and trailed teasing kisses down her neck.

Wanda squirmed, trying to focus on the movie screen and not his ticklish attentions. "Behave, we're in public," she whispered half-heartedly.

"I can't help it, you're just too gorgeous not to kiss," Ethan murmured unrepentantly. To emphasize his point, he nipped her earlobe, making Wanda shiver.

They ended up missing most of the movie, distracted by roaming hands and stifled laughter. Finally Natasha hissed at them to get a room, although she was fighting a grin of her own.

Bidding the team a hasty goodnight, Ethan and Wanda retreated back to the privacy of her quarters. As soon as the door closed, Ethan pinned Wanda gently against it, his mouth finding hers in a heated kiss.

"Have I mentioned how crazy you drive me lately?" Ethan asked huskily when they finally paused to catch their breath.

Wanda looped her arms around his neck, eyes smoldering. "Only about ten times today," she purred, capturing his lips again. She sighed happily, perfectly content to get lost in Ethan's kisses for the rest of the night.