Chapter 2 - Sophie

"Will you date me?" Fitz and Keefe both asked at the same time. I immediately gasped in surprise. I had a crush on Fitz as soon as he took me from the Forbidden Cities, but now, a few years later, I had started to develop a crush for Keefe...

"I..." I mumbled. "Can... can I think about it?" Keefe smiled at me lovingly and so did Fitz, but I could tell that he was a little angry. I would be too, honestly.

"Of course," Fitz smiled.

"Take as long as you need, I'm always here!" Keefe smirked and I blushed.

"So..." Fitz started.

"I have an idea! What about you go on a date with both of us, and then you can decide who you want to be with?" Keefe asked. I actually considered this. Keefe actually came up with a good idea! It's a once in a blue moon thing though.

"That's actually so smart!" I cheered and they both smiled at me. 

"Our date is tonight?" Keefe asked and Fitz immediately pushed in.

"Absolutely not! I'm going tonight with Sophie! You go tomorrow." 

"I said it first!" Keefe grabbed Fitz by the shirt and pushed him to the floor.

"Stop, guys! I'll go with Fitz tonight and Keefe tomorrow." Fitz smirked and Keefe stared daggers at him. Fitz didn't stop it, though.

"What time should I pick you up from Havenfield?" Fitz asked. 

"20:00?" I asked and he agreed.

"See you tonight!" Fitz smiled and light leaped away. I looked over at Keefe and he smiled at me.

"Our date is tomorrow, so how about we do 20:00 too?" Keefe asked and I nodded.

"Yep, that sounds great. See you then!" I smiled and Keefe light leaped away.

I wonder how this is going to turn out.