Chapter 37 - Wylie (SMUT)

Hi guys! Welcome back! This is a Wylie x Maruca smut chapter (PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IN THIS STORY WYLIE AND MARUCA ARE NOT RELATED IN ANY WAY) so it has smut, nudity and swearing. Enjoy!

Maruca and I were chilling in her bed, playing human games that Sophie taught us and just hanging out. Suddenly, Maruca gasped and looked at me with an evil yet excited look.

"Maruca?" I asked, confused. "What evil thing are you thinking about?"

"I'm thinking of something you'll like."

"Oh? What's that?" I smirked, already knowing the answer.

"Can we please start a family?" Maruca looked at me with hope in her eyes.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm sure." Maruca smiled and I nodded.

"Okay." I smiled.

Maruca giggled as I eagerly pushed her down on the bed.

"Fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk tomorrow, daddy," Maruca whispered and I laughed.

"That's my little horny baby," I whispered back as I held Maruca's arms above her head. She squealed as I slowly slid my hand underneath her shirt, pulling it up and over her head. I gently pushed Maruca onto her back so that I could untie her bra. I slowly undid the strap, slowly yet eagerly pushing each strap off her shoulders and eventually onto the floor.

"Turn around, my baby," I growled hungrily. Maruca wasn't doing anything, so I slowly turned her over, but she quickly covered up her breasts with her hands. I laughed at the sight.

"Nothing like that is allowed," I whispered as I lifted Maruca's arms over her head. I quickly stacked everything I could find on top of her arms so that she couldn't move. I watched Maruca struggle, but nothing worked. Maruca looked down at her breasts, then at me staring at them dreamily. I now looked at Maruca's whole body. Since her hands and arms were stuck on top of her, I could reach and touch everything.

"Wow..." I whispered, drool hanging from my mouth.

"I know, right?" Maruca giggled with a sudden change of mood as she wiggled her breasts around. "So beautiful and jiggly, right, daddy?" I blushed and smirked at the same time.

I suddenly dived into Maruca's left breast with no warning whatsoever, licking her soft skin over and over again, slowly moving towards the middle and biting down gently. Maruca let out a soft moan and I laughed.

"Daddy, you aren't satisfying me enough," Maruca groaned. Before Maruca could react, I grabbed her left breast and forced it into my mouth. Maruca let out a loud moan as I pushed more of it in, sucking the nipple multiple times.

"It's not just you that wants more," I drooled as I put Maruca's right breast in my mouth. Now both of her breasts were in my hot mouth. Maruca let out a loud moan as I swapped between both nipples, licking them both gently and biting down softly.

"You sucking my sexy, squishy boobs aren't enough to satisfy me," Maruca whispered. "You better rip my pants off before I get to the point where I have to fuck myself because you're not capable." I laughed as I removed both breasts from my mouth, giving both nipples one final lick and bite. Maruca moaned softly as I played with the rim of her pants, slowly pushing them down and down until they fell to the floor. Maruca was now only in her underwear.

I drooled and licked my lips as I grabbed Maruca's undies and pulled them off. Maruca gasped and covered her pussy with her hands, now scared and unsure.

"Don't be shy now, babe, this is what you wanted, right? You just asked me to rip your fucking pants off." I whispered as I pulled Maruca's hands apart and lifted them over her head again. "Let me see that tight pussy of yours." I placed a bunch of heavy pillows and cushions over Maruca's hands, wrists and forearms so she couldn't move them.