Chapter 19 - Sophie (SMUT AND TRIGGER WARNING)

Hey guys! Sorry for that last cliff hanger I did yesterday lol! Anyway I just had a concert today that I performed in TWICE, (for two different things) and now everything is done so I'll be free for a little bit! That means more story for all of you guys :) This chapter has smut, swearing, nudity, and a possible trigger warning for some people. Enjoy!!

"HE WHAT?" Keefe screamed and I started patting him on the shoulder gently.

"No no, it's okay -" 

"IT'S NOT OKAY! HE FUCKING RAPED YOU!" Keefe yelled angrily, looking like he wanted to rip everything apart.

"Keefe -"

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING FIND FITZ, PIN HIM DOWN AND PUNCH HIM WITH DEX'S PUNCHER-FUCKER OR WHATEVER IT'S CALLED!"

"It's called a sucker-punch, and please relax -"

"I CAN'T FUCKING RELAX! THAT DUMB, UGLY SON OF A BITCH RAPED YOU! WHAT IF YOU'RE PREGNANT?" 

"I already took a test, and I'm not -"

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?" I watch Keefe put his hands in his face and begin to cry. I smiled at this. He truly did care.

"Keefe, do you want me to tell you what happened?" I asked softly and Keefe looked up.

"Okay, go." He said and I sat down next to him.

I was chilling in my room, listening to music when I heard Grady call out to me

"SOPHIE! FITZ IS COMING IN TO DISCUSS THE COGNATE STUFF OR SOMETHING WITH YOU, OKAY?" 

"OKAY! THAT'S FINE!" I yelled back as Fitz opened the door, came in my room, closed the door and then smiled at me. Weird.

"Hi! How are you?" Fitz asked me and I smiled. Maybe he did change. Fitz was so rude to Keefe last week, but now, maybe, he's a better person.

"I'm great, thanks." I smiled and Fitz sat down next to me on the bed. It was a little... too close. I laughed bluntly and scooched a little bit further away from him. Fitz just smirked and sat right next to me so our shoulders were touching. I looked up at Fitz. He had a weird sort of  sweat headband thing on - one that wrapped around his forehead. Fitz normally never wore those.

"So... what did you need to talk about with the Cognate Training and all that?" I asked quietly and Fitz smirked.

"Oh, I didn't come for that," he whispered. "I came for this." Fitz immediately grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down on the bed. I tried to scream, but Fitz quickly took his headband and stuffed it into my mouth. I squealed as he wrapped it across my face. I quickly tried to spit it out, but it was no use. I looked up at Fitz with fear in my eyes as he lifted my arms above my head, securing them there with all of my pillows and cushions. Again, I tried to wriggle them out, but nothing was working. Now Fitz could reach and touch me anyway he wanted.