Chapter 10 - Sophie

I walked back inside the medical room until I stopped in my tracks.

Keefe and Biana were kissing. Passionately.

"Biana, I have something to tell you," Keefe said.

"What is it?" Biana asked.

"I... I don't really like you anymore..."

"WHAT?! WE LITERALLY JUST HAD SEX TWO DAYS AGO! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?"

"I- I'm sorry, but I like someone else now..." Keefe muttered.

"WHO?" 

"YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!" Keefe screamed back. "NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" 

"FINE!"

"FINE! YOU'RE NOT MY BOYFRIEND ANYMORE!" Biana stormed away from Keefe and stormed towards the door.

"Hey, Biana..." I mumbled and she smiled.

"Hey Sophie! How are you?" Biana said cheerfully.

"I-I'm good," I mumbled, then a thought came to my head. "Hey Biana, so you know how the other day we both had sex?"

"Yeah? What's your point?" Biana asked.

"What if we're pregnant?"

                                                                                               ***

"Okay, girls, I need you both to pee in these cups," Elwin said and Biana and I both groaned.

"Do we have to?" Biana moaned annoyingly.

"Are elves superior to humans?" Elwin replied.

"Ugh! Fine," Biana groaned and stood up.

"I'll go first," I volunteered and Elwin handed me the cup. I quickly ran to the bathroom and gave Elwin the sample he needed. 

"Thanks, Sophie. Your turn, Biana." Biana gulped and took the cup. She quickly went into the bathroom and gave Elwin the sample. 

"There you go," Biana said.

"Hey Elwin, in the Forbidden Cities, women have to take multiple tests to make sure they're pregnant, so do we have to do that or do we just pee in the cup just once?"

"As I said before, elves are superior to humans, so no, we don't do it like they do. Just once is fine."

"Thank god," Biana whispered as Elwin walked away with the tests.

"Do you think you're going to be pregnant, Biana?" I asked and Biana looked away.

"Nah, I'm sure it'll be fine. Keefe and I had sex so many times two days ago at the sleepover, but everything should be fine. I know that for a fact!" Biana said confidently and I nodded in agreement.

"Nice confidence," I said and she gave me a thumbs up. A second later, Elwin came walking in with our tests results.

"Alright, girls! Ready to find out if you're pregnant?" Elwin cheered and Biana and I nodded nervously.

"Tell Sophie first!" Biana blurted out, "I'm not ready." 

"Is that okay with you, Sophie?" Elwin asked and I nodded.

"Absolutely fine."

"Okay... Sophie... you are...."