Chapter 56 - Sophie

Hey guys! I haven't done a chapter about the parents in a while, so I decided to make one here! Hope you enjoy ❤ 

REMEMBER: WYLIE AND MARUCA ARE NOT BLOOD RELATIVES AT ALL. THEY ARE LOVERS IN THIS STORY. (yuck to think about but just ignore!)

Every single parent, and grandparent, had all come together to discuss their children and grandchildren.

"What are we going to do about the kids?" Edaline asked worriedly, tears forming in her eyes, and Grady comforted her gently as he softly caressed her back.

"We need to figure something out ASAP!" Wylie said, trying to act confident. I noticed Maruca saw right through that.

"Okay, guys, everyone take a deep breath. When Dex and I were kidnapped, Lady Gisela took us to a quiet, enclosed space where she thought nobody would look. I would assume that she did the same for our children." I said, and Dex nodded.

"Yeah, you're right, Sophie! We saw that she took our kids to the cave, but once we got there, they were... mysteriously gone. Like Sophie just said, Lady Gisela and Fitz probably took our kids to another quiet and enclosed space because she knew that we were going to search the cave." 

"Alright, so, what we need to do is..." Marella began.

"Think of a quiet place that nobody visits often!" everyone finished. We all smiled at this, but I knew that everyone was still worried.

"So, which place is empty, really big, and suited enough for whatever Lady Gisela is doing to our children?" Linh asked, and everyone thought for a moment.

After a few seconds, Keefe looked up with hope in his eyes. "I know where are kids are."

Everyone immediately shouted the same word. "WHERE?!"

Keefe smirked. "The hotel."

Hey again guys! I know this was short, but longer chapters are coming out soon! Make sure to stay updated, wherever you are in the world!

- KOTLC_MonBon