Chapter 39 - Tam (SMUT)

Hi guys! Here is a Tam x Marella ship!! Warning: This chapter has smut, nudity and swearing so get ready! I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Marella and I were just chilling in bed one day, enjoying each other's company. I looked at the door and it was closed and locked securely. I slowly turned towards Marella and broke the silence.

"So... Marella..." I mumbled and Marella giggled.

"I know what you want," Marella whispered and I immediately looked up.

"You do?" I said quickly.

"Yeah, I know exactly what it is. A family." Marella giggled and I smiled.

"That's exactly what I want, a family together," I breathed and Marella smiled excitedly.

"Come here, my horny boyfriend. Fuck me so hard I won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow morning." I licked my lips hungrily as I picked up Biana bridal-style and placed her gently on the bed. I was actually so excited. I growled hungrily and I kissed Marella passionately on the lips, waiting for her to open up. Slowly, she opened her mouth wide, letting my tongue slither inside her hot mouth, giving me permission to explore. Marella let out a soft moan into my mouth. I pulled away and bit down on her neck skin over and over again, trying to give her hickeys, as I slowly placed my hand underneath my distracted girlfriend's shirt and pulled it up and over her head.

"That shirt got off me fast," Marella whispered and I smirked.

"Those pants are going to come off even faster." I was so ready to fuck Marella again. I would never get tired of her, or her tastiness.

I quickly rolled Marella around so that her back was facing the ceiling and I started to undo her bra. Playing with the straps, I slowly pulled them off Marella's shoulders and threw the pink bra to the floor. Marella stayed still.

"Turn around, Marella baby," I whispered and Marella turned around, covering her breasts with both hands.

"I..." Marella whispered, not moving her hands. "I know we've done this so many times, but it just feels so weird doing it again since we haven't had sex for so many months because of Sophie's pregnancy."

"Fuck you, Marella, you just asked me to fuck you so hard that you wouldn't be able to get out of bed tomorrow. Do you want sex or not?" I murmured and Marella giggled. I smiled at her, knowing that giggle gave me permission. I slowly grabbed Marella's wrists and lifted her hands above her hand. I was awestruck.

"Wow..." I whispered, drool hanging from my mouth.

"I know, right?" Marella giggled as she wiggled her breasts around. "So beautiful and jiggly, right, daddy?" I blushed and smirked at the same time.

I suddenly dived into Marella's left breast, licking her soft skin over and over again, slowly moving towards the middle and biting down gently. Marella let out a soft moan and I laughed.

"That's not enough for me, boy!" Marella groaned. Before Marella could react, I grabbed her left breast and forced it into my mouth. Marella let out a loud moan as I pushed more of it in, sucking the nipple multiple times.

"It's not just you that wants more," I drooled as I put Marella's right breast in my mouth. Now both of her breasts were in my mouth. Marella let out a loud moan as I swapped between both nipples, licking them both gently and biting down softly.

"You sucking my boobs aren't enough to satisfy me," Marella whispered. "Pull these pants off of mine before I fucking rip off yours." I laughed as I removed both breasts from my mouth, giving both nipples one final lick and bite. Marella moaned softly as I played with the rim of her pants, slowly pushing them down and down until they fell to the floor. Marella was now only in her underwear.