Chapter 6 - Sophie (SMUT)

This chapter has smut!! Enjoy :)

I was just lying in my bed casually until Biana burst into my room.

"Sophie! We're all having a sleepover! You, me, Keefe, Dex, Fitz, Marella, Tam, Linh and Maruca! Come on! Everyone is already there! We have to go now!" 

"Okay, but let me tell my par-"

"I already have and they said it was fine! Let's go!" Biana yelled excitedly as she grabbed me and we light-leaped all the way to her house in her bedroom with everyone in it. 

A few seconds later, we were in a ginormous building that I had never seen before.

"The newly built hotel!" Biana squealed. "For elves who want to relax away from home. There's about 100 bedrooms, 200 bathrooms, 150 kitchens and a bunch of other cool stuff too, like the arcade in the lobby! It hasn't opened yet, but I got permission to use the whole thing for the sleepover!" 

"That's great!" I said, "Where's everyone else?"

"Right through this door." Biana smiled, then I turned towards her.

"Biana, Fitz and I are dating now, so could you organise something for us to get some alone time?" I asked her and she immediately lit up.

"I've got the perfect idea. I'll wink at you when I share the idea with everyone else. Got it?" Biana whispered and I nodded.

"Okay, perfect! Also, why hasn't Fitz told me that you guys were dating yet? Ooh, I actually cannot wait until your wedding! We're going to be sisters-in-law! Eeeee!" Biana squealed loudly in excitement.

"Alright, alright," I said quickly, "Come on, let's head inside! Sleepover time!" With that, Biana opened the door.

Everyone was sitting in a circle and Biana and I sat down to join them. I sat down next to Fitz, but then I saw Keefe look away. I suddenly felt bad for him. I hope he's not mad at me...

"Okay, everyone!" Biana called out, "Listen up! What games do you guys want to play? We can do Truth or Dare, Tag, Heads Down Thumbs Up, or maybe Hide and Seek..." Biana then turned her head towards me and winked. I nodded.

"I think I vote for Hide and Seek!" I said and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Hide and Seek it is!" Biana squealed. "I'll choose the partners. Okay, let's go Tam and Maruca, Linh and Dex, Keefe and me, and Fitz and Sophie!" Biana winked at me again. "Marella, you will look for us." Marella groaned and everyone laughed. 

"Don't worry, you'll hide next time," Keefe said and Marella nodded.

"Fine, just this time. I give you all 30 seconds to hide, then I'm coming to find you!" Marella said. "1...2...3...4..."

"Go go go!" Biana squealed and everybody ran off in their partners. 

"Let's go to the top floor, Fitz," I whispered and he nodded. We ran up and up all the stairs until we reached the top floor. We quickly ran into the last hotel room on the top floor and locked the door. 

"We made it!" Fitz panted and I smiled. 

"I'm tired from running," I said and I flopped down on the bed. 

"Me too, but we can just relax now," Fitz whispered, "Or do some other stuff as well if you'd like." Fitz smirked and I blushed. I was wondering if I was ready to let him see... all of me. I loved Fitz so much, but was I ready? Before I could change my mind, I turned towards Fitz.

"Fitz, I... I think I'm ready now." I whispered and he blushed.

"Are... are you sure?" He whispered back and I nodded. "Once I start, I won't be able to stop."