Chapter 58 - Sophie

Hey guys! Finally, the moment you all have been waiting for! The climax of this kidnapping - read to find out what it is! (I think you all know what it is though).

"It's time to get our kids, once and for all!" I exclaimed and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Okay, so, plan is, we're all going to burst through the door to where are kids are, then we'll fight Lady Gisela and Fitz, and we'll motion to our kids to escape while we fight. We'll follow them after, one by one. Sophie, you'll be last, since you're the only one who is really capable of beating Lady Gisela forever. Does everyone understand?" Keefe said and everyone nodded.

We burst out of our room as everyone took my hands. "Ready to teleport?" I asked and everyone, nervously, nodded. I smirked as I begin to run. Once at the edge of the cliff, we all jumped, then before we knew it, we were in the void. Still holding hands, I called out, 'Hotel', and we arrived at the door of the quiet building. 

I looked up to see all the lights turned off, but there was one room with a tiny speck of light that was shining out the window. I counted the floors and realised they were on one of the highest floors.

"Everyone, to the top floor!" I called out as we all let go of each other's hands and ran to get our kids. 

We burst through the door, ready to fight, but to our surprise, we saw our kids, using their abilities, against Lady Gisela. What?

"NOOOOOO!" I heard her scream as Calla used an ability, that was weirdly similar to Keefe's legacy, to throw Lady Gisela and Fitz out the window. I ran to it and watched Fitz and Lady Gisela fall to their death. I looked at Keefe to see him smiling. Legacy, I saw him mouth. How proud he must be of our daughter.

We all ran to our kids, giving them the biggest hug ever. Just in case of anyone coming back, I reached towards everyone's hands, grabbed them, and we teleported back to the safety of my room.

"Kids, how did you learn to do all of that?" Wylie asked proudly.

"And Calla, how did you get my legacy ability?" Keefe asked and Calla smiled.

"Well..." she began. The children began retelling the whole story, the kidnapping, the experiments, the training, and the teamwork that they used to escape and fight Lady Gisela.

"Oh, kids, we're so proud of you!" Linh beamed and Tam smiled for the first time in a while.

"Well, we can't really call them kids anymore, can we?" Biana smiled and we all nodded. "They're way too smart and mature to have the title of 'kids'."

"Guys, we're so proud of you, and we never expected this from you!" I beamed with happiness.

"You all truly are way more powerful than we could ever be."

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This definitely isn't the end, there's more chemistry and more of the storyline coming soon! Make sure to stay updated because the next chapters will be very exciting! ╰(*°▽°*)╯