Chapter 9 - Sophie (Mature)

Hi guys! This chapter doesn't have smut, but it does swear and it does have a little bit of nudity. For more mature readers! If you don't want to read this chapter, skip to the very bottom and it will give you a summary (excluding the mature bits) of this chapter. :) Enjoy!

I rushed into Elwin's Medical Room to check on Keefe.

"KEEFE! WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OKAY?" I screamed, and then I heard Keefe laugh from the other side of the room. 

"Oh, Foster, you're so cute when you're worried," he said, then slapped his hands to his mouth. We both blushed and looked away. 

"Are you okay?" I said as I ran over to Keefe's bed. 

"I'm okay," he mumbled, "I just didn't expect..."

"Expect what, Keefe? Tell me everything. I'll get revenge on whoever did this to you. Wait, don't tell me it was your mom -"

"No, nothing related to the Neverseen," Keefe mumbled. 

"Okay, so tell me! What happened?" I pressed and Keefe looked away.

"You're not going to be happy when I tell you who did this to me," Keefe mumbled.

"Keefe, don't worry about that. I'll sort all of that out when the time comes. Please just tell me."

"Okay..." Keefe started. "It was kinda your boyfriend." Immediately my whole face went red. I wanted to scream, but then Keefe would think that I'm taking it out on him. "Let me tell you what happened... okay, so Fitz came knocking on my door saying that he desperately needed to talk to him. Being the amazing best friend, well, ex-best friend now, I let him in. When I asked him what was wrong, he told me he lied to me and then told me you and him had sex... and then we just started screaming at each other, and it built up to him throwing me across the room."

"I'm... I can't believe my boyfriend did that to you. I thought that he would treat you nicely even though I chose him over you..." I said, muttering the last bit. Keefe looked away.

"Please don't worr-"

"No, Keefe. I... I know what I have to do. Also... I just wanted to say I'm sorry for choosing Fitz over you. Now I realize that I chose wrong, and you've just been there for me the whole time... I... I can't believe I'm saying this, but... I've had a crush on you for a while... I'm sorry if this has been awkward, but... I love you... like a lot." I blushed and covered my face with my hands. "No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that..."

"It's okay, Sophie," Keefe said gently. "I... I would ask you to be my girlfriend right now, but... I'm kinda Biana's boyfriend right now... and I kinda had sex with her during that sleepover."

"Is that why Fitz started screaming at you?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah..." Keefe muttered.

"Oh... well, congratulations on... you know..." I muttered.

"Sophie -"

"I... well, just letting you know, I'm always here for you, and just in case if anything happens between you and Biana... I'm... I'm always another option."

"Are you pressuring me to break up with Biana?" Keefe asked suspiciously.

"NO! I'm happy for you and Biana. I'm just saying I'm another option if you want."

"Thanks so much for that, Sophie." Keefe smiled.

"Okay, I know what I have to do now." I said confidently. 

"Come back later!" Keefe yelled as I walked out the door, where Fitz and Biana were waiting.

                                                                                         ***

"Hey Sophie!" Fitz said innocently. I quickly turned towards Biana and gestured for her to go inside.

"Hey..." I mumbled.

"Is something wrong, baby?"

"Don't try to act innocent. And don't call me your baby anymore." Fitz gasped.

"What did I do?"

"You know what you fucking did," I said, staring daggers into Fitz's eyes. "You threw Keefe across the room."

"So he told you," Fitz smirked, "That dobber. I guess -"

"Stop, Fitz. Look what fucking state you put Keefe in. His leg is fucking lopsided, you bitch! I'm sorry, but we're breaking up. Actually, you know what, I'm not sorry. You're a bitch and you deserve no one. Get out of my fucking face before I do what you did to Keefe to you."

"Wow, strong use of words, hey?" Fitz growled hungrily, "Well, too bad, because you're not escaping from me." Fitz immediately leaned in for a kiss and he pressed down on my lips hard. Then, he got his hands and started massaging my breasts. I let out a soft, unwanted moan into him.

"You still like my touch," Fitz whispered and I shivered. My heart didn't flutter around him anymore.

"If you dare touch me again, I will scream as loud as I can," I growled and Fitz smirked.

"Okay, what about this?" Fitz quickly brought his hands down to my clothed spot and started stroking it from underneath my dress. I wish I wore bike shorts to cover my underwear. I could feel my underwear getting wet. Fitz smirked and poked my private spot and I moaned softly.

"Fitz, stop." I said, but that just made him hungrier. Suddenly, Fitz pulled down my underwear and immediately started to lick me, getting his whole head inside of me. Biting my lip to not let out a moan, I pushed his head away and quickly put my underwear back up. 

"HELP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, and a second later, Elwin came bursting towards Fitz and I.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" Elwin yelled and put me behind his back.

"Geez, we were just chilling," Fitz said.

"No we weren't!" I yelled back. "Stay away from me and all of MY friends. Oh, and also, we're done. You are not, and never will be, my boyfriend."

Summary: (For the readers who skipped this mature chapter)

So, in this chapter, Sophie meets Keefe in Elwin's Medical Room and Keefe tells her everything. (What Fitz did to him and what Keefe and Biana did at the sleepover and how Keefe and Biana are boyfriend and girlfriend now) Sophie says to Keefe that she's available and if anything happens between him and Biana, then she was always another available option. Then, Sophie goes outside and breaks up with Fitz.

Hope this helps! Stay updated as I'm going to post more chapters soon!