Chapter 16 - Biana (SMUT)

Hi guys! This chapter has smut, swearing and nudity. Enjoy!!

I grabbed Dex's hand eagerly as we ran upstairs into the nearest bedroom and locked the door.

"Finally, some privacy," I breathed and Dex smirked. 

"Why do you want privacy?" Dex asked and I giggled.

"Bitch, you already know why," I laughed as Dex grabbed me and pushed me onto the bed. I gasped as he pressed his lips onto mine, kissing me passionately as he began to slide his hands underneath my shirt. I smiled at this and opened my mouth, giving Dex permission to slither his hot tongue inside of me. I moaned as Dex stuck his tongue inside of my mouth, distracting me from him using his hands to slowly take my shirt and bra off and throw them to the floor. Dex pulled away from the kiss, and as soon as I looked down on my body, my upper-half clothes were gone. I looked at Dex hungrily staring at my breasts, wanting them.

I giggled at the sight and wiggled my chest around, making my breasts jiggle. "Like that? It's mesmerizing." Dex smirked and dived into my right breast, sucking and biting on my skin as he massaged my left breast. I let out a soft moan as he sucked on my nipple, biting down occasionally and giving my left breast soft squeezes. 

"Dex!" I groaned. "You're not satisfying me enough," I pushed Dex's head further into my breast, forcing him to take more of it into his mouth. Dex smiled as he bit down hard on my breast, licking the nipple and pinching my sensitive middle on my left breast. I let out a moan as Dex forced my left breast into his mouth as well, swapping between each nipple and sucking on them hard. I felt myself becoming weak as Dex pulled out and looked down on my pants. He looked at me for permission one last time and I nodded eagerly. Dex smirked as he pushed me down on the bed, stacking everything he could find over my arms, wrists and hands. Now I was in a position where my arms were lifted high over my head and Dex could reach everything. With no warning, Dex immediately pulled my pants off and threw them to the floor. I gasped breathlessly and my underwear began to become a little wet. Dex saw this and looked up at me.

"Wet already? I haven't even stuck a finger inside of you yet." I laughed nervously as he began fiddling with the edges of my underwear, taking his sweet time. Slowly, Dex began to push my underwear down and down until it fell on the floor. I began to shake with a mix of fear and excitement as Dex got closer to my pussy. I took a deep breath as Dex got his hand right by my pussy, about to stick it in.

"Ready?" he asked as I nodded nervously. I was so excited - but also unsure. With that, Dex shoved his index finger inside me, making me gasp. I gripped the bed, trying not to cum as Dex pushed his finger further inside of me, wanting to get all my juices all over him. My heartbeat and breathing quickened as I watched Dex stuck his middle finger inside of me alongside with his index, opening my folds wide so he could reach everything. I let out a loud moan as I released all over Dex's hand, now covered with bucket loads of cum. I watched Dex happily lick it away as he looked at my whole body, breasts and pussy mainly. I tried to wriggle my arms out of the pillows and cushions, but Dex smirked and just added more on top.

"What're you trying to do? Escape?" Dex teased and I growled.

"I'll get you back for this," I smirked and Dex laughed.

"How are you supposed to do that?" Dex asked. "I've got you in a position in where you can't move and I can touch you any way I want." 

"I love what you're doing," I breathed as I looked at Dex straight in the eyes, "... but I'll do something to you later. It doesn't matter now, though. Just continue shoving your fucking fingers and face into my wet pussy." Dex smirked as he turned his face towards my pussy. My heart rate quickened again as Dex slowly brought his mouth closer and closer towards my pussy, wanting to make me squirm. Suddenly, Dex burrowed his mouth into me, licking everything he could reach, inside and outside. I let out a loud moan as he opened my folds up wide, licking my pussy, waiting for me to cum. I gripped the edges of the bed but I still released all over Dex's face and mouth. I breathlessly gasped as Dex pulled his cum-covered face out of me. I laughed as Dex licked it all away.