Chapter 36 - Biana (SMUT)

Hi guys! This is a Biana x Dex smut chapter. It has smut, nudity and swearing so get ready! I'm going to get everyone to have kids, then there is going to be some very interesting drama... 

Sorry I haven't posted in a while as well. I've been very busy plus I've been unmotivated as well. :C

We are also at 1.7 k reads! What?? I can't believe it! Thank you all so much for that and I am so grateful for you all. Next goal - 2k? 

I was lying on my bed, thinking about life. 

'You know what, Sophie and Keefe has already had a kid,' I pondered. 'I think it's my turn now.' With that, I immediately called Dex with my imparter. He immediately answered.

"Hey Biana, what's up?" Dex asked and I blushed.

"Dex..." I mumbled.

"Yeah?" 

"Come over to my house. I want you to fuck me so hard that I get pregnant." I heard Dex gasp through the Imparter.

"Are - are you sure you want to start a family? I mean, I'm ready, but are -" Dex hesitated.

"Bitch, if you're ready, I'm more than ready!" I squealed. "Light leap here right now." Dex then ended the call and a few seconds later, I heard a knock on the door.

"Biana! Go get it, please!" My dad called out to me and I ran to the door. I excitedly opened it to find the one and only Dex waiting for me.

"So..." I whispered softly.

"Let's get started, shall we?" he asked in a sexy way. I immediately grabbed Dex's hand eagerly as we ran upstairs into my bedroom and locked the door.

"Finally, some privacy," I breathed and Dex smirked.

"Why do you want privacy?" Dex asked, already knowing the answer just to tease me, and I giggled.

"Bitch, you already know why, I called you about 5 minutes ago," I laughed as Dex grabbed me and pushed me onto the bed. I gasped as he pressed his lips onto mine, kissing me passionately as he began to slide his hands underneath my shirt. I smiled at this and opened my mouth, giving Dex permission to slither his hot tongue inside of me. I moaned as Dex stuck his tongue inside of my mouth, distracting me from him using his hands to slowly take my shirt and bra off and throw them to the floor. Dex pulled away from the kiss, and as soon as I looked down on my body, my upper-half clothes were gone. I looked at Dex hungrily staring at my breasts, wanting them.

I giggled at the sight and wiggled my chest around, making my breasts jiggle. "Like that? It's mesmerizing." Dex smirked and dived into my right breast, sucking and biting on my skin as he massaged my left breast. I let out a soft moan as he sucked on my nipple, biting down occasionally and giving my left breast soft squeezes.

"Dex!" I groaned. "You're not satisfying me enough," I pushed Dex's head further into my breast, forcing him to take more of it into his mouth. Dex smiled as he bit down hard on my breast, licking the nipple and pinching my sensitive middle on my left breast. I let out a moan as Dex forced my left breast into his mouth as well, swapping between each nipple and sucking on them hard. I felt myself becoming weak as Dex pulled out and looked down on my pants. He looked at me for permission one last time and I nodded eagerly. Dex smirked as he pushed me down on the bed, stacking everything he could find over my arms, wrists and hands. Now I was in a position where my arms were lifted high over my head and Dex could reach everything. With no warning, Dex immediately pulled my pants off and threw them to the floor. I gasped breathlessly and my underwear began to become a little wet. Dex saw this and looked up at me.