Chapter 7 - Keefe (SMUT)

This chapter has smut. Enjoy :)

I waited for everyone to leave to go to their hiding spots. Biana saw this and she waited with me.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

"Actually, I have something to ask you," I said nervously. 

"Yes?"

"Biana Vacker, will you be my girlfriend?" 

"YES!" Biana squealed in delight. "Keefe... I've had a crush on you since... well, forever..."

"Me too," I lied. I did like Biana, sure, but the only reason why I was doing this was to help me get past the pain of being rejected by my actual crush, Sophie.

"Let's go hide! Quick!" Biana squealed as she grabbed my hand. I laughed and we ran and ran until we couldn't run anymore, which was the second-top floor. We ran inside the hotel room and locked the door. Biana laid on the bed, tired, but then she looked at me and winked. I knew what she wanted to do.

"My eager princess," I whispered in her ear as I laid down next to her, "Are you sure?" Biana nodded eagerly as she laid in a star shape.

"Anything for you, my princess." I stood up from the bed and leaned in for a kiss on Biana's neck, and I could already feel her weakening. I kissed every single area on her neck as I slowly reached my hand underneath her shirt and started to pull up. Biana giggled, but to shut her up I placed my hot mouth on her lips and passionately kissed her. I quickly pulled the shirt over her bed and turned her over so I could start untying her bra. I slowly placed kisses on the back on Biana's neck as my hands played with the edge of her bra and slowly pulled it off.

"Turn around, let me see you," I whispered hungrily and Biana whipped over. 

"Such a beauty, aren't they?" Biana giggled as she wiggled her breasts around.

"More than ever," I drooled as I dived into her right breast and massaged the skin. Biana immediately broke into a soft moan. I licked her skin, leaving no dry areas, and slowly brought my mouth to the middle of her breast and bit down in the middle.

"Keefe..." Biana whispered.

"I know, the other breast wants some too, is that what you're trying to say?" I finished for her. I immediately brought my mouth over to Biana's left breast, massaging the skin while softly biting down in the middle.

"More!" Biana squealed softly as she pushed the back of my head into her breast. With that, I scooped it up with my hands and pushed as much of it into my mouth. Biana started moaning uncontrollably again. I slowly took Biana's breast out of my mouth, giving the sensitive middle one final lick, and looked down at Biana's pants. I looked up at her and she nodded at me, giving me permission. I growled with hunger and ripped off Biana's pants, leaving her only in her underwear. I stared at her underwear for a minute and decided to tease her.

I slowly trailed the outline of Biana's underwear, stroking her spot until I saw her underwear begin to wetten.

"Jeez, can't hold it back, can you?" I whispered and Biana giggled. I continued to stroke her clothed spot until I was satisfied. I looked at her one more time.

"I'm ready," Biana said breathlessly. I licked my lips and played with the rim of her underwear. Actually, I just couldn't hold it back. I pulled down Biana's undies and threw them to the floor. She immediately covered her private part with her hands.

"None of that," I whispered as I slowly moved Biana's hands above her head. "Let your daddy have his playtime." With that, I dived into Biana and immediately started to lick. Biana immediately began moaning.