Chapter 18 - Sophie (TRIGGER WARNING)

Hi guys! This chapter has sort of nudity, (not really) swearing and a possible trigger warning for some people. Enjoy!!

I rushed over to Keefe's house, I just needed to get out of my house. I couldn't be bothered to light-leap, because I knew that he would expect that. So I just ran. 

Candleshade was far, sure, but I just needed to get away. I needed to talk to my boyfriend. I burst through the entrance doors of Candleshade, not caring if Lord Cassius saw me. I quickly ran past all the rooms and burst into Keefe's bedroom. I panted, crumbling on the floor, and Keefe came rushing over to me. He quickly picked me up and laid me on the bed.

"Sophie! What's wrong?" Keefe asked worriedly as I burst into tears. 

"Keefe... I..." I mumbled, covering my face with my hands. 

"What happened? Please tell me..." Keefe whispered, stroking my hair comfortingly. 

"I... I'll tell you in a second... just please... I need to relax..." Keefe nodded respectfully as we laid down next to him.

"Do you want me to help you relax?" Keefe smirked, looking at me with the look I always recognized when he wanted to fuck me. My heartbeat immediately began to quicken.

"NO!" I screamed loudly, then slapped my mouth with my hands. Keefe looked down, obviously hurt. Shit. "I mean... only... only the top half today, is... is that okay?" Keefe looked up with hurt in his eyes.

"Mhm, sure my baby," Keefe mumbled as he pushed me down on the bed. I giggled a little bit as Keefe leaned in for a passionate kiss on the lips, and I did kiss him, it was just... hesitant. Unsure. Keefe pushed his tongue against my lips, wanting me to open my mouth. I looked away, worried. Should I let him in? Being the empath he is, Keefe noticed my feelings and stopped trying. I felt him sadly slither his hands underneath my shirt and he quickly took it off, not making me wait like usual. Keefe pulled away from the kiss, looked away sadly and turned me over so he could take off my bra. Suddenly, a wave of fear hit me.

"STOP!" I screamed as Keefe began to take off my bra. I heard Keefe gasp quietly and he turned me over.

"Sophie... what's wrong? Did I do something?" Keefe asked me as I put my upper-half clothes back on.

"No no no! It isn't you... it's just..." I whispered, full of fear.

"Do you not want a relationship right now?" Keefe asked, looking at me dead in the eyes. I sucked in a breath.

"Please no... that's not it..." I mumbled and Keefe looked away.

"If you want some time away, I... I get it. It's fine." Keefe mumbled as he stood up, about to open the door to let me leave. 

"If you want to break -" Keefe began.

"NO! STOP! PLEASE!" I begged. "Come back..." Keefe sighed and sat next to me on the bed.

"Please tell me what's wrong..." Keefe said, putting his arm around my shoulders. "I'm here for you." I looked at Keefe in the eyes.

"Keefe..." I mumbled softly.

"Yes?" I sighed nervously.

"Fitz raped me!"