Chapter 27 - Sophie

"YES!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as Keefe slid the ring on my finger.

"This is the best moment of my life," Keefe whispered softly as we wrapped each other in a hug.

"I just have one request." I said, and we both pulled away.

"What's that?"

"I only want to get married once our child can be a part of it and remember it."

"So we have to wait to get married until our child is, I don't know, 8 years old?" Keefe wailed sadly and I giggled.

"I just want our first born child to remember the special day!" I smiled and Keefe smiled back.

"Okay, anything for you, my princess." 

                                                                          *** 2 months later ***

"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!" I screamed at Edaline with anger.

"YOU AREN'T READY FOR A CHI -" My mom began, but then I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach. What was that?

"OW, HELP!" I screamed as I fell back, every single part of my body going numb. As my head hit the floor, I blacked out suddenly, not aware what was happening.

When I woke up in Elwin's medical centre, I was lying down in a hospital bed, surrounded by my family and friends.

"Babe! What happened?" Keefe pressed, holding onto my hand tightly.

"Edaline said that you fell and hit your head! Did someone hurt you?" Biana asked sternly. 

"I... I don't know what happened!" I mumbled. "Do you think something happened to my baby?"

Suddenly, Elwin came into the room. "I think I might know what happened." Everyone suddenly stopped talking and looked at Elwin.

"What happened, Elwin? Is everything okay with my daughter and grandbaby?" Grady asked worriedly.

"I think that the baby caused you this pain." Elwin said and everyone gasped.

"That can't be! How?" Dex asked.

"This is going to sound crazy, but I think that the baby has already gotten their abilities. Two, actually. The baby has their father's Empath ability and their mother's Inflictor ability. I am certain that the baby noticed Sophie's strong stress emotion and inflicted on her." 

"No... way..." Keefe said. "My baby is a record holder at 2 MONTHS OLD!" Keefe squealed with delight.

"I know! Sophie, how do you feel that your kid beat you for the youngest age at manifesting?" Biana asked excitedly and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm super proud. I can't wait to share this memory with the baby when they're born!" I said with delight.

"Okay, so what I want you to do is just rest for the next 7 months. We can't have the baby inflicting on you again." Elwin said calmly and I nodded.

"Of course. I can do that!" I smiled and Elwin nodded.

"Okay, I now discharge you all from the medical centre. You all now may leave." Elwin said finally and Keefe picked me up out of bed. We all quickly exited the room and headed home.

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Now I'm unsure how to fill in the next 7 months, so if anyone has any ideas, please put it in the comments before November 9th 12pm (AEST). If nobody does so I will just timeskip to the birth of the baby.