Chapter 12 - Sophie (SMUT)

Hi guys! This chapter has smut, swearing and nudity so be prepared. :) Enjoy this smutty chapter!

I walked into the main room of the hotel where everyone else was waiting for me.

"Hey Sophie! Sit down." Biana squealed and I smiled. I sat down next to Keefe.

"So... guys. Before we all get crazy, we have to talk about stuff." Biana said and everyone agreed.

"Okay, so, first, we all had to get our relationships straight. Now, first off, Sophie and Fitz are not boyfriend and girlfriend anymore, and Keefe and I aren't boyfriend and girlfriend anymore. Everyone gasped. "Does anyone want to share anything else about relationships?" Biana asked, then Keefe turned towards me.

"Sophie Foster, will you be my girlfriend?" Keefe asked.

"YES!" I screamed and I kissed him passionately on the lips.

"Aww..." Everyone sighed with pleasure. Suddenly, Wylie turned towards Maruca, Dex towards Biana, Fitz towards Linh and Tam towards Marella. Immediately a parade of the word yes erupted into the air.

"I'm so happy for everyone!" Biana squealed. "Now, there are a few ground rules we have to talk about. First off, don't have too many drinks. Second off, don't fuck people who aren't your boyfriend / girlfriend. Third off, have fun! I've decided that this party is a freestyle party, so you can do whatever you want with anyone else and no one will bother you unless if one of us have to tell you that the party's over. But that won't happen for a few hours so let's get partying baby!" Everyone screamed in joy and Keefe and I quickly ran upstairs to the top floor and locked the door.

Smut starts now

"Finally, just us two," Keefe growled and I giggled. 

"Finally," I whispered back as Keefe pushed me against the wall.

"Permission to have sex?" Keefe asked and I nodded eagerly. "That's my horny little princess," Keefe whispered as he lifted my hands above my head. Keefe leaned in for a kiss and we passionately made out, but I could tell Keefe wanted more. I opened my mouth a little to let him explore, and I immediately felt his hot tongue slither into my mouth. I let out a soft moan. Keefe kept kissing me, but he used one of his hands to hold my hands above my hand, and he used his left hand to guide my shirt up and over my head. Keefe eagerly threw it to the floor and turned me around.

"Hurry up, Keefe," I groaned and he giggled. Keefe pushed me down on the bed and I held up my own hands so Keefe could use both of his hands. 

"This," Keefe said, pointing to my bra, "is not welcome here." Keefe began playing with the edge of my bra, working painfully slowly to undo the straps. A few minutes later, the bra slipped off my right shoulder and onto the floor.

"Turn around," Keefe growled and I slowly turned over to face him. 

"Like that?" I asked, wiggling my breasts around. "So squishy... so soft... you just want to play with them, right daddy?" I smirked and Keefe laughed. 

"Just like that," he muttered as he dived into my right breast. I gasped, feeling his soft tongue lick the skin of my right breast as he massaged my left breast with his other hand. 

"Keefe..." I moaned softly as he bit down on the sensitive middle. I let out a soft moan as he licked the area again. 

"Other breast wants attention, I got it, my baby," Keefe whispered as he swapped breasts. He bit down on my skin, wanting to leave a mark. I was okay with that. Licking every area, leaving no space dry, he slowly climaxed to my nipple, giving it small licks and small bites. Suddenly, Keefe bit down hard on my nipple and I let out a loud moan. Keefe quickly licked the area again to massage it.