Chapter 21 - Sophie (SMUT)

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a day I just haven't been very motivated :C but now I'm back!! Anyway, this chapter has smut, swearing and nudity! I felt like I hadn't done a Keefe x Sophie smut chapter in a while so I'm going to do that again today for you all amazing Sokeefe supporters (which you all should be) lol enjoy the story!

"Okay, Keefe, I just told everyone of our friends that we're having a sleepover here at this hotel." I smirked and Keefe laughed.

"Again? Who's coming?" Keefe asked me.

"Okay, so... Fitz, Biana, Tam, Linh, Marella, Maruca, and Wylie. Those guys are coming." 

"Are you sure you want Fitz to come?" Keefe mumbled.

"I have a really good plan, two, actually," I whispered into Keefe's ear. 

"What are they? Tell me so I know what to do tonight." I smiled and quickly whispered my two plans into Keefe's ears. His smile grew with every word. 

This was going to be a heck of a night.

                                                                                            ***

We watched everyone come into the first bedroom Keefe and I were waiting in. We sneakily looked into each other's eyes when we saw Fitz. 

"So... what are we doing tonight?" Biana asked. 

"Oh... just a few things. How about a movie?" I suggested and everyone agreed. 

"Or maybe even a game..." Keefe suggested as well.

"I think we should do the game first," Tam said. There was a chorus of yes and no, so we quickly took a vote.

"Okay, game it is! What game should we play?"

"7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!" Fitz immediately screamed and everyone had looked to stare at him. Keefe and I looked at each other. That was not what we had planned but it thankfully worked out.

"I just wanted to add one thing," I said.

"What is it, Sophie?" Linh asked and I smirked.

"During someone's seven minutes in heaven, one person who goes in the cupboard will choose one random person in the audience to sit right by the cupboard. Then, after the person's 7 minutes in heaven is done, the guy sitting right by the cupboard has to guess and tell everyone what they heard. After that, the whole group has to guess what was going on inside of the cupboard based on that one person's data Got it?." Everyone laughed and agreed that this was a funny idea. 

"Can I go first?" I asked. Everyone said it was fine.

"Okay, I choose... Keefe!" I said, pretending to actually think about it. "Okay... I choose... Fitz to sit right by the cupboard. Fitz quickly scooched up close to the cupboard to hear what we would do inside. I smirked as I grabbed Keefe's hand.

"Okay... and... go!" Marella said as she started a timer. Keefe and I quickly got inside and smiled. This was revenge. 

"Ready to get fucked?" Keefe whispered, only loud enough for Fitz and I to hear.

"Yes, daddy," I said lovingly as Keefe pressed me against the cupboard wall. "Oh, daddy, be fast, we only have 7 minutes," I whispered as Keefe pushed his lips against mine, kissing me passionately as he quickly and eagerly slid his hands underneath my shirt. I moaned softly and Keefe took that opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. I let out another soft moan as I felt Keefe take my bra off my body. With that, he immediately pulled away from the kiss and dived into my right breast. I moaned in delight as Keefe licked my breast, biting down on the skin as he slowly reached my nipple. Keefe bit down softly on my nipple at first, but then started to bite harder and harder each time. I let out a loud moan as I crumbled to the floor. Keefe smirked as he stuffed my right breast into his mouth, licking the skin and biting every part of me that he could reach. Realizing that he had to hurry up, Keefe quickly stuffed my left breast into his mouth, biting down on both breasts hard. I let out an uncontrollable moan as Keefe bit down on both nipples hard, then licked the area.