Chapter 70 - Calla

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been posting. Here's the next chapter for you all! 

Scarre, Shadel, Juline and I were all sitting in a circle, on the floor, back in the first apartment where we all met earlier today.

"So, was that a good idea?" Juline asked. "Did we all enjoy our private time?" We all smirked and nodded in agreement.

"We should celebrate our new romantic relationships!" Shadel said. "I forgot to tell you all, but I brought red wine for us to enjoy. How about we sit on the balcony and enjoy some wine?"

"That is actually a great idea!" I replied with excitement. "I don't have wine very often, so let's do it!"

"Is wine good? I've never tried it before," Scarre asked and we all gasped. 

"How have you never tried wine before?" Juline asked angrily, in a funny way, to Scarre.

"Chill, Jules, this means that Scarre's first sip of wine will be with us!" Shadel said, and Juline smiled.

"Well, what are we waiting for then? Let's have a drink!" I said excitedly as we walked out on the balcony.

We all sat together as Shadel poured a full glass of wine in each of our glasses. We all grasped the bottom of our glasses.

"Cheers!" I said as our glasses clinked. With that, we all drank our wine.

"Wow, that's delicious!" Scarre said and I laughed.

This was definitely one of the best nights of my life.

Hey guys! I know this chapter is short, but I don't need to put much context in this one. Don't worry, the next one will have more!!