Chapter 8 - Fitz

Hi guys so this chapter has a lot of swearing so just ignore it if you don't like it. :) Enjoy!

I just had sex with Sophie. I just had sex with Sophie.

Those words kept running through my head over and over again. My dream was finally true - my only wish since I met Sophie in the Forbidden Cities. Suddenly, I just came up with a perfect idea.

I should tease Keefe about Sophie and me. He'll love that. I immediately light-leaped over to Candleshade and knocked on the door.

"Hello?" I called out as I repetitively knocked on the door. "I need to talk to Keefe. Desperately." A second later, Keefe opened the door.

"Hey Fitzy!" He smiled. "What's up?" 

"I just really needed to talk to you about something," I lied through my teeth as Keefe opened the door more to let me in.

"Sure, I'm always an available bestie to talk to," Keefe smirked as we walked up all the stairs to get to his room. We went inside and Keefe closed the door. "So... what's up?" 

I smirked and pushed him on the floor. "I lied," I smirked, "I have nothing to talk about. I just have something to tell you." Keefe frowned and sat up.

"Okay, go. Tell me. Just next time don't push me down on the floor."

I licked my lips. "I just had sex with Sophie during the sleepover." Keefe's eyes opened wider and I saw some tears start to form. He quickly wiped them away. 

"Well guess what?" He muttered. "I just had sex with your sister." My eyes opened wide.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I screamed.  "SHE'S ONLY FUCKING 18!" 

"SAME THING FOR YOU, YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT! YOU FUCKED SOPHIE AND SHE'S 18 TOO!" Keefe screamed back at me. 

"WHY WOULD YOU FUCK MY SISTER?" I yelled.

"BECAUSE -" Keefe started.

"Because what?" I pushed. "Because what?" 

"I'm not telling you that." 

"I swear, if Biana's pregnant and you're the father -"

"Yeah, I know I fucked her but she's not going to be pregnant! Chill! You don't have to make everything about you!"

"HOW AM I MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT ME? I'M LITERALLY WORRYING ABOUT MY SISTER BEING PREGNANT WITH YOUR FUCKING KID!" 

"Just get away from me, you shitty bitch," Keefe muttered and I immediately wanted to pick him up and throw him across his room.

"I WILL NOT -" 

"GET. OUT. OF. MY. FUCKING. HOUSE." 

"GET. OUT. OF. MY. FUCKING. FACE!" I said as I physically picked Keefe up and threw him across the room. 

"FUCKING HELL!" Keefe screamed as he flew towards the opposite wall. "OW! FITZ! MY LEG IS FUCKING LOPSIDED!"

"NO IT'S NOT -" I said and I gasped. Keefe's leg was lopsided.

Sophie's never going to want to date me now.

Hi guys so I know I said this chapter would come out at 4:30 pm or later but I decided to publish it now! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. :D