Chapter 54 - Scarre

Hey everyone! I know it's been a week since I've posted, and I'm very sorry about the wait. I've decided now that I will, most of the time, post a few chapters every weekend. When I'm feeling like it, I might post some extra chapters during the week. There's a high chance that I'll do so since I won't be posting for 2 weeks after the 23/12/2023. (DD/MM/YYYY). Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter and the next ones coming up!

After Lady Gisela pulled me out of the room I was in with my friends, I was in a tiny room with Lady Gisela and another random girl.

"Before I start experimenting on you, we need to teleport back to the room we were in before we came to the hotel. Do you remember that?" Lady Gisela asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Of course I remember it, but if I may ask, who is she?" I asked and Lady Gisela turned towards her.

"Oh, that's Linh, another one of our recruits. She's a little hesitant and is normally angry when we try to use her, but now I've gotten her to... listen." Lady Gisela said.

"How did you get her to 'listen', and can you tell me a bit more about her, please? I like knowing stuff about people so that I know them better." I asked and Lady Gisela snarled.

"Of course not, and also, that's all you need to know, anyway. Linh, let's teleport." Quickly, Linh silently took both me and Lady Gisela's hands as Linh counted down from 3.

"3... 2... 1... Go." She said quietly. On the word 'Go', we teleported through the void, then back to a similar room to what I was in yesterday. It was probably the same building, just a different room in it.

"How did she..." I asked, but Lady Gisela quickly cut me off.

"There's a rare ability called a 'Teleporter' that only a few people have. Luckily for us, our new recruit, Linh, has that ability."

I decided to forget about Linh and focus on what Lady Gisela and Fitz were about to do to me. I also needed to figure out how to escape. Doubt anything would work, though. Suddenly, Fitz walked into the room. 

"Hello, Scarre," Fitz snarled and I quivered, but tried to look confident and brave on the outside. 

"Let's get this experiment started."

Hey again guys! I know this was short, but the experiment chapters are a little