Chapter 48 - Shadel

Hey guys! Here is another experiment chapter on Shadel! I hope you all enjoy it. I'm trying to post as much as possible over the weekend so all of you have a lot to read when you next check out my book! 

We were in the same situation as we were in last time. All four of us, handcuffed, in a room with Lady Gisela deciding who she wanted to experiment on next.

"Shadel, it's your turn!" Lady Gisela decided and I gasped. I quickly bit my lip and nodded to seem brave. 

"Al-alright," I stuttered, doing the complete opposite of what I wanted to do, look brave. "You can take me." 

Lady Gisela smirked as she quickly uncuffed me and took me to a separate room. I sadly waved goodbye to my friends, except Calla, who looked a bit funky. I frowned. Something bad must have happened during her turn.

A second later, I was pulled into a different room with Lady Gisela and another random girl.

"Who's this?" I asked and Lady Gisela replied quickly.

"Her name is Linh, and she's going to teleport us over to where we were the other day when I first kidnapped you. However, we'll be in a different room."

"Alright, but how do you tele-" I began as Linh quickly grabbed my hand and Lady Gisela's. I watched her with anticipation as she counted down from 3, building up the suspense until she said 'Go'. Suddenly, I felt the whole world spin around me, making my head shake aggressively. I screamed in pain, but suddenly, we had arrived at a completely different location. I looked up, rubbing my head. The pain had gone.

"How on earth did she do that?" I asked and Lady Gisela rolled her eyes. 

"It's a rare ability, and Linh has it," Lady Gisela told me. Before I could ask any more questions, Linh teleported away and Fitz walked into the room. After he had arrived, Lady Gisela shut and locked the door behind him. I was shaking as Lady Gisela took me towards a cold, metal table and instructed me to lie down.

"I'm not lying down on that crusty metal block!" I protested and Lady Gisela smirked. 

"If you don't listen to me, I'll do something you'll hate." Lady Gisela smiled and I rolled my eyes. 

"And what's that?" 

"Something you fear deeply." she smirked and I frowned. Lady Gisela couldn't know my deepest fear...?

"I know your deepest fear is your bones breaking," she smirked and I gasped. 

(Sorry guys, weird fears, I know) 

"How did you find out?!" I asked angrily and Lady Gisela just chuckled. 

"You don't need to know that. Anyway, if you don't listen to me, I'm going to break your bones so hard that your closest relative will be a jellyfish."

I snarled angrily as Lady Gisela and Fitz nodded at each other.

"Let's get experimenting."

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! The next few chapters might get a little repetitive with all the experimenting, but it's fine, so enjoy!