Chapter 5 - Sophie (SMUT)

Hi readers! This chapter will be a sort of smut chapter. (not completely) I hope you enjoy this!

I walked towards Foxfire to see Fitz and Keefe waiting for me at the gate.

"So?" Keefe asked when I got up to them.

"Who'd you choose?" Fitz asked. I took a deep breath.

"I choose... I choose Fitz." Fitz beamed and Keefe looked down.

"Thanks so much, Sophie!" Fitz cheered and Keefe looked down.

"I'm sorry, Keefe..." I mumbled.

"It's okay, Sophie. Thanks anyway." Keefe looked away and walked away. I felt a little bad for him, until Fitz said,

"Can I come over after school?"

"Of course! I'd love that."

                                                                                            ***

Fitz and I light leaped over to my house and we ran up into my room and locked the door. A second later, I opened the door.

"EDALINE! GRADY! I'M HANGING OUT WITH FITZ FOR A FEW HOURS! PLEASE DON'T BOTHER US!" I called out and closed the door then locked it.

Fitz sat down on the bed and I sat down next to him.

"Okay, we need to talk about what we're both comfortable with." I nodded. "So, first off... are you comfortable with kissing on the lips by ourselves and around our friends?"

"Yes, definitely!" I said.

"Now this bit is important. What are you comfortable with me... seeing, if you know what I mean?" I blushed and looked away.

"I..." I mumbled.

"It's okay, we can talk about this another day when you feel comfortable," Fitz said as he gently put a hand on my shoulder.

"No, we can talk about it now." I said confidently. "I... I'm comfortable with you seeing my top half, but not my bottom half just yet. You have to be a patient boy." Fitz nodded.

"That's absolutely fine, don't worry!" Fitz said. "Okay, my turn. Personally, I don't mind at all if you see all of me." I blushed heavily and looked away.

"Are you sure?" I asked and Fitz nodded. 

"It's okay, I trust you!" Fitz smiled. I lied down on the bed and Fitz lied down next to me. "So... we've talked about everything we need to. What do you want to do now?" 

I turned towards Fitz. "Remember what I said I was comfortable with?" I mumbled and Fitz blushed. He certainly understood the assignment.

"Of course, my princess." Fitz stood up and I began to stand up. "Nuh uh! Stay down." Fitz pushed me down and I giggled. 

Fitz grabbed my wrists gently and brought them up over my head. He immediately grabbed a bunch of pillows and cushions over my hands and arms so I couldn't move them.

"Fitz!" I gasped and he laughed. He looked at me for consent and I nodded. "Remember what I said?" he nodded.

Fitz began to play with my shirt. A few seconds later, he slowly stuck his warm hand underneath and began to pull it up and over my head. He quickly moved the pillows and threw my shirt on the floor.

"Turn around," Fitz commanded and I giggled. I quickly turned around.

Fitz began playing with the edge of my bra, trying to get it undone. He was teasing me.

"Ugh, Fitz! Hurry up!" I groaned and he laughed. "I'll get you back..." I mumbled quietly. A few painful minutes later, my bra came over my head and went on the floor. 

"Okay, now turn around again," Fitz whispered and I shook my head.

"I... I'm scared..." I mumbled.

"It's okay, you trust me, right?" Fitz asked and I nodded.

"Okay... I trust you. Go for it." Fitz smiled and slowly turned me around. A few seconds later, my stomach was facing the ceiling. Fitz looked at me again for consent and I nodded. 

"Wow... they're so..." Fitz drooled and I laughed.

"Beautiful? Luscious? I know." Fitz laughed and dived into my right breast. He slowly started to lick the area, and slowly came to the sensitive middle. A second later, he bit softly into my nipple. "Oh, Fitz..." I moaned in pleasure.

"Like this?" Fitz asked. "Well... we can't just leave the left breast out, can we? It deserves some attention too." 

"I guess you're -" Before I could finish my sentence, Fitz dived into my left breast and immediately licked the area. I gasped. He slowly came to the sensitive middle again and bit down. "Dang, Fitz! You're good at this." I moaned and he laughed. He turned around and checked the clock. 

"Geez, 23:00? I should head home." Fitz gasped.

"No... stay..." I mumbled and Fitz turned towards me.

"Grady and Edaline will be mad if I stay!" Fitz whispered. "I'll see you later, okay?" 

"Fine..." Fitz laughed and gave both my breasts one final squeeze.

"See you another time, Sophie! Love you!"

"Love you too," I mumbled as I fell asleep.