Chapter 51 - Juline

Hey guys! Sorry about the confusing time schedule - I've been playing a lot of Blooket today! I wasn't really motivated until I thought about you guys reading it, so here are the next few chapters!

Lady Gisela quickly dragged me out of the room I was in with my friends, then locked the door behind her as we entered a tiny room with another random girl. Weird, she sort-of looked around our parents' ages.

"Before I start experimenting on you, we need to teleport back to the room we were in before we came to the hotel. Do you remember that? I wouldn't expect you to, with that tiny little brain of yours." Lady Gisela asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Of course I remember it, but if I may ask, who is she?" I asked and Lady Gisela turned towards her.

"Oh, that's Linh, another one of our recruits. You don't need to know about her." Lady Gisela said.

"Eh, alright, I don't really care," I said and Lady Gisela rolled her eyes.

"Of course you don't, but anyway, let's just get on with this. Linh, let's teleport." Quickly, Linh silently took both me and Lady Gisela's hands as Linh counted down from 3.

"3... 2... 1... Go." Linh said quietly. On the word 'Go', we teleported through the void, then back to a similar room to what I was in yesterday. It was probably the same building, just a different room in it.

"How did she..." I asked, but Lady Gisela quickly cut me off.

"There's a rare ability called a 'Teleporter' that only a few people have. Luckily for us, our new recruit, Linh, has that ability. You should seriously know that by now. It isn't hard to put a few braincells together to actually figure out what an ability is." Lady Gisela mumbled and I curled my fists.

"Alright, okay. I get it. Now what are you going to do to me exactly? Ooh, in the middle, just for a break, can we play some ES?" I asked excitedly and Lady Gisela looked at me with confusion.

"What the hell is ES?" she asked.

"Elvish Scrabble, you dummy! If you don't know what that is, then you can't call me a bird-brain, you - you child." I said and Lady Gisela laughed.

"You're literally so bad at comebacks, but anyways, let's get started on the experiment." Lady Gisela smirked as Fitz walked into the room.

"RITZY BOI!" I called out with excitement, pointing to Fitz as he stared at me with anger.

"IT'S RITZ SAVORY CRACKER, NOW SHUT UP!" he screamed back and Lady Gisela quickly stopped us.

"Alright, enough. Let's get started, please. Fitz?" Lady Gisela said and Fitz nodded.

"What are you going to do to me?" I trembled as Fitz finished strapping me to the cold, metal table.

"Oh, you'll see," Lady Gisela smirked. The experiment was about to begin.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will be posting the next one soon, I promise this time! Make sure to stay updated for the next chapter. 😁