Chapter 11 - Sophie (Trigger Warning)

Hey guys, so just a heads up, this chapter has swearing and a possible trigger for some people. Skip if you need to! There will be a summary of this chapter at the end of this chapter. Enjoy! :)

"Okay, Sophie... you are... NOT PREGNANT!" Elwin cheered and Biana clapped.

"Let's go!" I squealed. "I do not want to have a child with fucking Fitz. Anyone but that bitch."

"Okay, now you Biana..." Elwin muttered and we both went quiet. Elwin stayed quiet for a second.

"So... the news?"

"Biana... I don't know how to tell you this, but you're pregnant with a boy."

"FUCK KEEFE!" Biana screamed. "HOW COULD THAT BITCH DO THIS TO ME? I DON'T FUCKING WANT TO BE PREGNANT!" 

"Calm down, Biana! Everything will be okay!" Elwin said, patting her gently on the shoulder.

"NO! JUST... JUST STOP! JUST FUCKING STOP!" Elwin stepped back a metre.

"You know what?" Biana said. "I want an abortion. Give me a fucking abortion."

"No, Biana!" I said. "Don't do that! We'll help you raise the kid!" 

"No, Sophie. This is my kid, my belly, and my life. I get to choose how it goes. Elwin, this is final. I want an abortion."

"Okay... if that's what you want..." Elwin said as he lead Biana to another room and closed the door. 

A few minutes later, Biana walked out of the room with Elwin and she sat down next to me. 

"What happened?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, Elwin just gave me some medicine to help induce the abortion. The baby will be gone soon."

"Okay, that's good. Hey, I was thinking, how about you host a party this weekend with drinks and everyone can talk about... everything that has happened in the past week." I suggested and Biana lit up.

"That's such a great idea! Although, should I invite Fitz?"

"Sure, just tell him to stay away from me and Keefe." I said and Biana nodded.

"Yep, I can do that. Do you want me to tell the others? Who do you want at the party? Will it be at my house or at that hotel we went to last time?"

"Definitely the hotel," I said and Biana nodded.

"Okay, let's plan who to invite. Got anyone in mind?" Biana asked.

"Alright, so I want to invite, Keefe, Fitz, Tam, Linh, Dex, Wylie, Marella and Maruca. Plus you and I, which is ten people." 

"Perfect! I'll tell everyone and I'll handle everything since I'm the best host. Meet us where we met last time at 18:30 on Saturday, okay?"

"Okay! See you then."

This party was going to be awesome.