Chapter 59 - Sophie

Hey guys! Here is another chapter for you all ❤

"I still can't believe that our kids stopped Lady Gisela and Fitz, especially after all that pain that they went through!" I exclaimed to my friends again, they nodded, and all the kids blushed with pride.

"Yeah, it was a really... interesting experience," Shadel added and Calla nodded.

"I agree with Shad - oh wait, I just realized there was something we didn't tell you with the Neverseen!" Calla said and we all looked at her with confusion.

"What is it?" Keefe asked.

"You know how you told us that you looked for us in the cave, but when you checked, nobody was there? And you know how we told you that the experiments took place in a weird little room?" Calla said and we all nodded. "How do you think we got from one place to another so quickly?"

"That was the thing that stumped us," Biana said with embarrassment. "None of us had a solid idea of how you all just... disappeared." 

"The answer is that there was this lady, who I noticed was somewhat all of your ages, apart from you, Mr. Forkle, you look like you fought in World War I with the humans and your stomach served as a shield for bullets... but anyway, as I was saying, there was this lady that looked around your ages, and Lady Gisela said her name was Linh or something. She teleported us from one place to another." Calla said, absolutely roasting Mr. Forkle. He chose to ignore.

"So that's what happened to Linh!" Maruca pointed out.

"What's wrong?" Juline asked. "Do you know Linh...?"

"Linh was actually in our friend group," Marella explained.

"- but weirdly after the drama with Sophie and Keefe, she just disappeared, along with Fitz." Tam finished. "Since she's my sister, I've been pretty worried about her for a while..."

"We didn't know where she went, or what happened to her. We thought she just left..." I added on.

"- even though I said it wasn't like Linh to do something like that. She would only go if her brother came with. They're like two peas in a pod." Mr. Forkle finished and Tam glared daggers at him.

"Do you know where she is now?" I asked the kids and they nodded. 

"She's most likely still at the hotel, waiting for a command from Lady Gisela!" Scarre exclaimed like he just solved a big piece of the puzzle.

"Linh probably doesn't even know that both Lady Gisela and Fitz are dead," Juline finished and we all nodded. 

"To the hotel!" I exclaimed as I took everyone's hands. We ran towards the cliff and jumped off and teleported through the void straight to the hotel, where we were faced straight in front of Linh.

Hey everybody! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'm going to be posting a lot more this week before I go away for the holidays, so make sure to stay updated! ❤ 

- KOTLC_MonBon_