Chapter 14 - Fitz (SMUT)

Hi guys here is a Fitz x Linh smut chapter! This chapter has smut, nudity, swearing and a lot of hints that will continue on to the storyline. There are still about 2 smut chapters I still have to write (Biana x Dex and Wylie x Maruca) and it's getting quite repetitive, so I'm wondering whether to skip those and just move onto the rest of the story. Please comment your answer (I know I barely get any comments but I'm really trying) if you want me to add two more smut chapters with the characters I just told you or just skip it. If no one answers before the 19th of October at 4:00pm I will finish the smut chapters off and then move onto the rest of the story because that was the original plan anyway. Enjoy this (possibly last) smut chapter for a few chapters!! Also thank you all for over 60 reads! That's great! Please share this story with friends / family as my dream is 1k reads (probably won't happen though)

I also want to thank @TeamFoster-Keefe because I love her Sokeefe books and this storyline will be a little similar to him/her/their storyline so I just wanted to acknowledge that and give this awesome writer some credit! 

Linh eagerly grabbed my hand as we raced up a bunch of stairs and locked ourselves in the nearest bedroom. Linh smiled at me excitedly and I gave her one of my best fake smiles.

"Ready for sex?" Linh asked and I bluntly giggled.

"Always, for my horny baby," I lied through my teeth. I grabbed Linh's ass as I pushed her on the bed as we locked lips. I pushed my tongue through her lips and explored her hot mouth as I lifted her shirt off her head and threw it to the floor. I pulled away from our kiss and turned Linh over, quickly untying her bra and putting it far away from us. Linh eagerly turned around and I stared at her luscious breasts.

"You like my breasts, don't you?" Linh giggled as she wiggled her breasts around.

"So luscious," I mumbled. Not as luscious as Sophie's, though. I dived into Linh's right breast, massaging the other breast with my hand as I licked and bit Linh's nipple and breast skin. She let out a soft moan as I repetitively licked her skin and bit her nipple. I tuned out Linh's soft moans and replaced them with Sophie's moans that I heard a few days ago as I grabbed both breasts into my mouth and bit down hard.

"Fuck, Fitz!" Linh moaned as I licked harder, softening the part I just bit down on. I licked Linh's nipples one last time as I gently pulled her breasts out of my mouth and I looked at her pants. I growled hungrily as I grabbed both Linh's pants and underwear and pulled them down. Linh immediately closed her legs as I quickly through her lower-body clothes to the floor. 

"Come on now," I whispered as I slowly pulled apart Linh's legs to see her pussy. I drooled a little and pretended I was about to fuck Sophie instead of Linh. I immediately stuck a finger in Linh's pussy, wriggling it around, getting all her juices over me. I pulled out and sucked on my finger. It wasn't as fucking tasty as Sophie. I pushed my hands back into her, opening her folds up wide to fit more of my hand in. Linh let out a ginormous moan as I pulled my fingers out of her and stuffed my tongue inside. I licked every spot, wanting Linh to fucking cum so it could remind me of Sophie's cum. I licked Linh's wet pussy over and over again, waiting for her to say the words.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING CUM!" Linh screamed as I digged my tongue further into her tight pussy. I was ready. Linh released her grab from the bed as I felt all her cum burst out of her, straight into my mouth. I licked it away, imagining I was tasting the cum from Sophie's pussy. I dived my fingers back in as Linh let out a moan, trying to speak.

"Please take your clothes off," Linh said breathlessly as she moaned uncontrollably as I continued to wiggle my fingers inside her pussy. I didn't want to have fucking sex with Linh. I thought this was as far she'd want to go. I guess this is the measures I have to take.