Chapter 42 - Calla

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Did you all expect this plot twist?? XDD

1 and a half hours later, all of my friends and I were pushed against the wall and handcuffed to it so we couldn't move or escape.

"What are we going to do?" I asked my group of friends quietly and they looked down, giving up all hope. I looked forward and saw Lady Gisela walk up to us.

"Hello again, my friends!" she said excitedly and I rolled my eyes. "How does it feel being kidnapped?"

"GISELA, YOU BETTER LET US GO!" Shadel called out and everyone nodded.

"WHY HAVE YOU EVEN KIDNAPPED US, ANYWAY?" Scarre called out and we all looked at Lady Gisela for an answer. 

"You four are the children of the strongest, most powerful and threatening group of elves out there. All of you are special, especially you, my precious Calla." Lady Gisela said, then turned to me.

"Just like your father, you will continue his legacy and join the Neverseen to show everyone what you have in you." My grandmother said as she walked up to me.

"Gisela, I would NEVER want to be a part of something you lead," I growled with anger.

"You can call me grandma, or granny, I don't really care. And are you sure about that? Sure you won't be part of the Neverseen? Because if you all don't join our cause, I'll make sure that you'll never see your parents again. I'll even go to extreme measures if I need to, but if I do, it's solely because of pleasure." 

"What do you mean, 'extreme measures'?" Juline asked with confusion and Lady Gisela turned towards her with anger.

"I'LL KILL THEM, YOU STUPID CHILD! IS IT SO HARD NOWADAYS FOR YOU KIDS TO PUT TWO BRAINCELLS TOGETHER TO FIGURE OUT SOME FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE?!" My grandma said, and she quickly took a deep breath and turned towards the back.

"Also, if you dare try to escape, I've got Ritz over here to stop you," Gisela said as Fitz walked into the room.

"There's one reason that I joined the Neverseen. Revenge. All of your parents, my ex-best friends, kicked me out of OUR friendship group after I raped Sophie. I don't get it! I'm sure that at least one person in every friendship group does something like that. Anyway, if I need to go to extreme measures, like Lady Gisela said, to separate all of you darn kids away from your parents, I'll do it." Fitz said angrily.

"Okay, Fitzy boo, thanks for the info," Juline said sarcastically and Fitz whipped around to here.

"FIRST of all, to all of you, my code name is Ritz Savory Cracker. SECOND of all, don't pretend that we're family friends like all of you guys are." Fitz said and we all rolled our eyes.

"Whatever you say," Scarre mumbled and we all let out a soft giggle.

"We have a lot of plans for all of you, especially Calla," Lady Gisela said, "And all of you are chained up, so there's no point escaping. See you all soon." With that, she left the room. Fitz followed her, but then turned back one last time.

"Get ready to be experimented on." 

We all sucked in a breath as Fitz left the room. Slowly turning towards each other, I quickly opened up a telepathic conversation in all of our heads, and I quickly began talking, or, well, thinking, in this matter.

'Time to plan out our escape.'

Hey again guys! I know this chapter was a little short but it did give some info for what will happen next.

Stay updated for more parts coming out soon!