Chapter 25 - Keefe

Hi guys! Just saying this chapter has swearing so yeah :D

"Okay, I've called everyone to meet us here in your room, Foster." I said excitedly, not wanting to wait to share the amazing news.

"Fuck, Keefe, they're going to see how wet the bed is!" Sophie groaned and I gasped.

"Shit, yeah, I'll call them to change the location." I said, about to make the call.

"No, it's fine, we'll just talk to them all in the living room." Sophie smiled softly and I nodded. "Who did you invite, anyway?"

"I invited Biana, Marella, Maruca, Tam, Linh, Wylie, my dad, Bronte, and Oralie." 

"Should we invite Fitz?" Sophie mumbled. "I'm not sure if he would want to know or not, or if he did know, then he might try to hurt us or the baby."

"Then we won't!" I said. "Fitz has hurt us too much. I wouldn't trust that bitch with no one's baby, especially not my own."

"Alright, and also - oh! That's everyone at the door. Come on!" Sophie squealed with excitement as she opened the door.

"Don't forget the test results!" I exclaimed and Sophie rushed back into her room. A minute later, everyone was welcomed into the lounge. Sophie and I stood in front of everyone, beaming from ear to ear.

"Should we be concerned why you two are smiling so much?" Biana asked suspiciously and everyone laughed.

"No, no, we've got good news," Sophie said, reassuring the group. Biana breathed a sigh of relief.

"Okay, I thought there was a problem." Bronte breathed with relief. "So... get on with it please. I have to get back to rizzing up the other counc - uh, no, I mean, I have to get back to working on a very important project."

"That's totally not suspicious..." Edaline whispered in Grady's ear.

"So the news is..."  I began excitedly.

"KEEFE AND I ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS IN 9 MONTHS!" Sophie squealed and everyone gasped.

"This is wonderful!" Linh squealed. "I'm going to be auntie Linh!" 

"A-are you guys sure? You two are only 20 and 22..." Edaline whispered with fear in her voice. "I'm not sure if my precious Sophie is ready to be a parent yet."

"This does sound amazing, but will this disrupt you from all your duties as Team Valiant?" Oralie asked softly, and Sophie and I looked at each other.

"Look, guys, we all have different opinions. If you are in support, please stay in this room. If you aren't, please leave this room immediately." I said strongly, trying not to sound disappointed in the group. Sophie and I watched as Edaline, Bronte, Oralie, and Lord Cassius left the room quickly. The only people that were still in the room were Grady and all our friends.

"Hey dad, this is a change," Sophie said admiringly as Grady smirked. 

"I know you're only 20 years old, but you are now an adult and free to do your own things. You don't know this, but I made a vow to support everything you choose to do unless it was something crazy."

"This is crazy!" I exclaimed and Grady pointed a finger at me.

"Yes, but if you had let me finish, I would have said that as long as she was under 18, she couldn't do anything crazy without my permission first. Now that Sophie's 20 years old, I now need to support her every choice. If this happened three years ago, oh boy, I would have thrown you and your hard dick across the planet." Grady joked and Sophie stared at him.

"So you're only here because you made a vow?" Sophie asked suspiciously. "Because you need to be here?" 

"That is the tiniest reason why I'm here. It's 1% of the reason why I'm with you, supporting you. The other 99% is because I love you and I'm always here for you. I believe you can now make your own decisions and I'm proud that I get to watch you and encourage you." Grady whispered softly and happy tears started to form in Sophie's eyes.