Chapter 67 - Calla (SMUT)

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter took so long to make, I couldn't be bothered writing it for a bit. Now I'm back and ready to write!! Get ready for some smut ;)

WARNING: SMUT, SWEARING, AND NUDITY. 

We all agreed to split up, so Scarre and I immediately ran to the top floor to have some alone time together. When we got in, Scarre quickly locked the door behind us.

"Finally, just us two," Scarre growled and I giggled.

"Finally," I whispered back as Scarre pushed me against the wall.

"Permission to have sex?" Scarre asked and I nodded cautiously.

"I'm a little worried..." I admitted to Scarre and he looked at me with worry.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, it is, it's just that I'm a bit nervous since I've never done it before..."

"Calla, it's okay if you don't want to do it, but I just have one thing to say." Scarre said and I looked at him with wonder. 

"What is it?" I asked and Scarre smirked.

"Keep in mind, all of us are still virgins. It's new to all of us."

I giggled a bit. "That's true, honestly... okay, you know what? I'm ready. Go for it. Go for it hard." 

 "That's my horny little princess," Scarre whispered as he lifted my hands above my head. Scarre leaned in for a kiss and we passionately made out, but I could tell Scarre wanted more. I opened my mouth a little to let him explore, and I immediately felt his hot tongue slither into my mouth. I let out a soft moan. Scarre kept kissing me, but he used one of his hands to hold my hands above my head, and he used his left hand to guide my shirt up and over my head. Scarre eagerly threw it to the floor and turned me around.

"Hurry up, Scarre," I groaned and he giggled. Scarre pushed me down on the bed and I held up my own hands so Scarre could use both of his hands.

"This," Scarre said, pointing to my bra, "is definitely, obviously not welcome here." Scarre began playing with the edge of my bra, working painfully slowly to undo the straps. A few minutes later, the bra slipped off my right shoulder and onto the floor.

"Turn around," Scarre growled and I slowly turned over to face him.

"Like that?" I asked, wiggling my breasts around, the fear and nervousness finally exiting my body. "So squishy... so soft... you just want to play with them, right daddy?" I smirked and Scarre laughed.

"Just like that," he muttered as he dived into my right breast. I gasped, feeling his soft tongue lick the skin of my right breast as he massaged my left breast with his other hand.

"Scarre..." I moaned softly as he bit down on the sensitive middle. I let out a soft moan as he licked the area again.

"Other breast wants attention, I got it, my baby," Scarre whispered as he swapped breasts. He bit down on my skin, wanting to leave a mark. I was okay with that. Licking every area, leaving no space dry, he slowly climaxed to my nipple, giving it small licks and small bites. Suddenly, Scarre bit down hard on my nipple and I let out a loud moan. Scarre quickly licked the area again to massage it.

"Scarre..." I whispered. He knows I like this. I smiled and pushed more of his head into my breast, wanting him to lick every single part of me. Scarre gagged for a second by the unexpected action, but then I felt him smile as he used his whole mouth to bite on my whole breast.

"Scarre!" I squealed as he bit down hard on my nipple.

"Oh, I get it now. You want me to play with the pussy! I got you, babe. You better get ready to be wet because daddy's coming."