Chapter 30 - Ferris Wheel

A/N: long chapter because i had to write stuff then got bored then wrote stuff then remembered my plan then died so enjoy

John's POV:

Eventually we calmed down Alex so he would stop vomiting, but he was never going to hear the end of it for the rest of his life.

Peggy made us all watch some boring Batman movie that literally no one except her cared about, but we all sat and watched through the entire movie with her because we loved her. I was even surprised when Thomas decided to stay. I guess he was a good friend after all.

When we finished the movie, we all agreed on watching 'How I Met Your Mother' for a comedy relief. Madison and Thomas saw that as an invitation to bone.

"When will you two ever stop boning?" I yelled over my shoulder, earning a few snickers from the Schuyler sisters, Laf and Herc as well as Alex.

Thomas stuck his tongue at all of us and I whispered to Alex about how he will be doing that much later to Madison, causing Alex to spit out his soda that he was drinking.

Madison and Thomas turned to exit the dorm to come back much later, and we all yelled at them to at least turn off the light that was next to the door, all our eyes too transfixed on the TV to turn around to talk to them.

They turned off the light and two seconds later, the dorm door closed, leaving us all in privacy and focusing on the TV.

Alex lay his head on my shoulder and my heart started beating uncontrollably.

He's so adorable.

"Thanks Laurens." He said, his head laid on my shoulder still.

Goddamn it.

-------

Tw: mentions of STD

Alex's POV:

My head continued to rest on John's shoulder as I laughed at the joke that was said on the TV show and popped a popcorn into my mouth.

Suddenly everyone started to break out in song. I looked to see John's eyes widen at what was happening on the TV.

I looked at everyone to see they were so transfixed on what was happening on TV. I watched with all of them and became hypnotized by the musical number happening while eating a handful of popcorn.

When it was over, everyone was cheering and, to not be the odd one out, I cheered as well.

"What was that?" I asked John.

"We love musicals." He said, then looked dreamily at the screen. "Especially one's that can dance and sing."

I hummed in agreement, shoving a handful of popcorn into my mouth again. Interesting.

-------

We were all awoken to the sound of Peggy jumping on the couch and yelling 'wake up' into a megaphone she had.

I groaned as I got up. I forgot how I fell asleep but I remembered waking up to the sound of Thomas and Madison sneaking back into the dorm room.

Why do they keep having sex? How do they both not have STD's?

Eliza came out of the kitchen with plates full of breakfast foods. Pancakes, bacon and eggs.

"Holy shit." I said breathlessly, taking a plate from the table. I looked at John and he gave me a confused look.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I didn't know Eliza could cook such great food." I said, drenching my pancakes in maple syrup.