Introduction

'Be a good son in law, Be a good husband, whatever your husband and and his family saying is the only right thing for you, respect and obey them always, don't increase your voice against them.'

Jungkook grew up by listening to these rants. From younger age itself, he was taught to be polite, kind, soft spoken, respectful to elders. Being an obedient and disciplined child in the family, it was not difficult for him to learn it. But the only thing he dispersed was his family not letting him study. Whenever the request to send him to study comes, the only response he got was a good son in law should excel in house chores not in books. "You should focus on your skin and beauty rather than on these piece of papers, so that you will get a handsome husband.", after hearing it for millions of time, he dropped his dream to go to further school other than elementary education. But it doesn't stop him from learning things. He reads and grasp knowledge from every bit of paper he got. Being a farmer family, neither of his parents or sibling are educated, as all are in farming and he, being youngest helped his mom in kitchen and other things.

Being the prettiest boy in the village, it was never tough for his parents to find a handsome groom. At the age of eighteen, the family was flooded with numerous proposals but what took their eye balls off was the proposal from The Kim's, prominent and powerful family that rules the village Vance. Royalty runs through their blood and character. If it's the ancient time, they might be the ones who rules this province of Vance. But, ancient or modern time, nothing stops them from acquiring, demanding and ruling over the people. People breaks their bones by bowing in front of them with respect. They hold and influence every department in the ministry.

Prettiest was not only the reason why Kim's demanded Jungkook's hand. Jungkook was born on a special day, the day which they celebrated as the birthday of the founder of Vance Monarchy. So, at the age of eighteen, Jungkook become the son in law of Kim's by marrying their eldest son Kim Namjoon.

...
Introducing...
Kim Daehyung
Eldest Kim.

Kim Aera
Eldest Kim. Wife of Kim Daehyung

Kim Taejon
Son of Kim Daehyung and Kim Aera

Kim Taehi
Wife of Kim Taejon

Kim Namjoon
Eldest son of Kim Taejon and Kim Taehi

Kim Jungkook
Wife of Kim Namjoon

Kim Taehyung
Youngest son of Kim Taejon and Kim Taehi

Kim TaehyungYoungest son of Kim Taejon and Kim Taehi

...to be continued...