Chapter 31

Taehyung walked the muddy path with a messed up mind, aimlessly to let his feet decide where to go at his point. After one hour of walking, his steps halted when he reached the place. He looked ahead at that old gigantic building, which is the foundation of his dream. This school is his dream, which he worked since a long time, from the moment he asked himself what he wants to do in the future. But now, how is he going to fulfill it? The school was the only dream he had till the day, a pretty dainty boy stepped into his life. But now, to start a school with Jungkook is his dream. Without Jungkook, he is nothing, he needs Jungkook's right hand on his left hand whenever he takes a step ahead to his dream as well as in his life.

Taehyung sat there on the veranda looking at the paddy field, doing nothing, just enjoying the soft wind which is caressing his hair. He looked up to the sky when the first drop of water fell on his hand. He gazed at the dark cloud which has overlapped the sun. He stood up from there holding the painting before walking ahead.

~
"It will rain now. Jungkook go and take your clothes from outside. Jimin.. Jimin come with me to tie the cattle back in the shed. Come fast.", Mrs Jeon called loudly after stepping out of the house running towards the field where the cattle are been tied. As Jungkook and Jimin got out of the house to do the said respective jobs, the rain has started. Jungkook collected all the clothes from the rope fast and ran back to home. "Hobi.. Hobi.. come here.. cover the hay with sheets. Jungkook call your hyung.", Mrs Jeon said walking towards the house by pulling the cattle alone with Jimin who is pulling the other cattle. "Hyung...", Jungkook called Hobi loudly by standing on the veranda near the pillar. Hobi walked out of the home when he heard Jungkook and rushed to cover the hay. "Somebody is coming this way.", Hobi said when his eyes flicked from the heap of hay to the grassy pathway. "Taehyung. It's Taehyung.", Hobi said once he saw the other's face clearly when Taehyung crossed their compound, running towards the house by covering his head with one of the hands.

"Oh, I didn't expect a rain.", Taehyung said once he stepped to their veranda. "Jungkook. Go and bring a towel to dry his hair.", Hobi said when he also stepped inside. Jungkook nodded and rushed to take a towel. "We didn't expect you here.", Hobi said sitting on the floor. "How can you not, hyung, when you all took my heart away.. with you.", Taehyung said smiling which in turn gave a sunshine smile on Hobi. "Taehyungie? When did you came?", Jimin asked walking towards them along with Mrs Jeon. "Just now. Mm where is dad?", Taehyung asked looking at the brunette who is back with a towel. "He went to meet some officials. You know, the village gathering is on this Friday. So, he went to arrange something in advance.", Mrs Jeon said. "Oh. Yes. I heard elders talking about it at home.", Taehyung said as he sat near Hobi. "Let me go and bring something to drink.", Jimin said and nudged Jungkook's arm who was lost in the Taehyung from the moment he came. Jungkook whined at Jimin before going with him inside. "I hope it ends well, without much dramas. I don't want anyone to hold any grudges, my only prayer is the safety and happiness of my sons.", Mrs Jeon said as she also sat near a pillar. "But I need to see that Namjoon one more time.", Hobi said venomously. "No Hobi.. Taehyung tells him not to go behind anything in the name of revenge. I almost died when the villagers brought you with a bleeding wound. You don't know how I survived all these days.", Mrs Jeon said with worried gaze. Taehyung hummed nodding at her, before looking at the person coming towards him holding a bowl. "It's some baked sweet potato.", Jungkook said after keeping the bowl in front of him. Jimin gave the glass and kettle he was holding in Jungkook's hands. Jungkook bent down and sat on his knees before serving some hot tea to Taehyung. Taehyung took the glass to his mouth, blowing and sipping while gazing at Jungkook who was looking down at his own lap with red cheeks. "What is it, Taehyungie, you are holding?", Jimin asked when his eyes fell on the rolled paper in Taehyung's hand. "It's.. it's nothing. Mm. It's a painting for Jungkook.", Taehyung said. "Oh for Jungkook only? Won't you show us too?", Jimin asked in a teasing voice. "No.. I mean. Mm..", Taehyung smiled nervously. "Jimina, bring a dress for Taehyung. Look his shirt is already drenched.", Hobi said to rescue Taehyung. Jimin nodded and went inside and came back with a pair of Hobi's dress. "Here, change it Taehyungie.", Jimin said giving him the dress. Taehyung took it and stood up and walked inside the home. Jungkook looked at others before going behind him.