Chapter 5

Jungkook squirmed in his sleep when the morning light hit on his face. Jungkook turned and stretched his hand up and sat upright on the bed and again stretched his neck. "How was your sleep?", Jungkook smiled when he heard Jimin's voice. "Best. I ever had.", Jungkook said. "Jimin, did you see jun? Jungkook, you are here?", both of them turned to look at the doorstep to see the interrupter. "Mom.", Jungkook stood up and bowed a little. Taehi looked at him in confusion. "Ah.. Jungkookie had a bad stomach ache yesterday. So he slept here.", Jimin said immediately. "How are you now?", Taehi smiled and asked, caressing Jungkook's hair. "Alright mom.", Jungkook said. "Mm. Go and take a bath and come. Namjoon left early, he has a meeting with higher officials, so he will be traveling out of the village for two days.", Taehi said. Jungkook nodded. "Mom. Can.. can I go home for some days then?", Jungkook asked when he saw Taehi going back. "What's special there?", Taehi stopped and turned back to face Jungkook. "Nothing. It's.. it's.. I am missing mom.", Jungkook said looking at her face. "Mm. But tomorrow is full moon day and you have the rituals to do. Day after tomorrow, there is nothing. But on Friday, we are fixing Taehyung's marriage and you have to be with us when we go to their house.", Taehi said. Jungkook pouted sadly hearing that. "Mm, go after tomorrow, then come back in the evening.", Taehi said. Jungkook nodded as he know there is no space left for another request. Jimin smiled sadly at him. Taehi caressed his head and went outside.

Jungkook went to his room. He hesitated a bit to enter the bedroom but took all courage and stepped inside. He breathed out when he saw the room empty. He took his clothes and went to the washroom to take a bath. Afterwards, he wear some lip tint, his jewelry and went outside. "Everyone had their breakfast already, Jungkook. Since you had a stomach ache, grandpa didn't said anything. But don't repeat it again.", Taehi said to him when she saw Jungkook in kitchen. "Yes, mom.", Jungkook said and took a plate and served breakfast for himself. He stood there and eat it fast. After leaving the dishes at wash area, he went out for his today's adventure.

~
"Grandma, what are you doing?", Jungkook asked when he saw Grandma sitting on the veranda with a shirt and concentrating on something. "Ah. Taehyung lost a button of his shirt so I am fixing a new one.", Grandma said smiling. "I will help you, grandma.", Jungkook said and took it from her hand. "Thank you Jungkookie, this old lady was struggling with it due to poor eye sight.", Grandma said smiling. Jungkook smiled and stitched it. Grandma looked at his face a little longer and caressed his hair lovingly. "Are you happy, bun?", Jungkook's hand stopped hearing grandma's question. He flicked his eyes from the shirt to grandma's loving gaze. Jungkook nodded his head. "Find happiness in each little things when life doesn't give you big ones.", she said. Jungkook smiled hearing that and exhaled deeply and continued his work.

"There he comes.", Grandma said looking ahead when she saw Taehyung. Jungkook bite the thread to break and give shirt back to grandma. "Here. Now don't lose it somewhere.", grandma said. Taehyung smiled and took it and looked at Jungkook who immediately diverted his eyes from other's face to his own lap. "Thank you brother in law.", Taehyung said smiling. Jungkook nodded with a blushing cheek. "I will be going then.", Jungkook said and stood up, bowed a little and walked away from them. Taehyung smiled looking at him and grandma.

~
Jungkook was strolling through the veranda with a pout and sulking as Jimin went to farm without taking him along. He went to west wing and sat on the swing which is in the middle of jasmine garden that's when his eyes caught a piece of paper. He went near to it and bend down and pick it.

'Even the darkness.. Your gazing into is so beautiful.. I want you to put your faith in me.. I'm looking straight ahead only at you.. So you don't go anywhere'

He read it with a soft smile and that's when another scrambled paper fell down. He took that also and straighten it and read another line which was scribbled on it but was stricken a few times.