Chapter 14

Jungkook stretched his hands up and yawned and looked around that's when reality hit him. He looked at the veiny hands hugging his tiny waist. He smiled a little. Namjoon never did such caring gestures. He never cuddled Jungkook. Sometimes Jungkook thinks, if his relationship with Namjoon is just for a baby. But what to do, you are supposed to love your husband, that is what Jungkook learned growing up. He rewinds the last night event and hid his face with his palm when he thought of Taehyung looking at him intensely.

Jungkook grew up in a small village family where he was not taught or learned anything about intercourse. All he was taught is to listen to husband and his family. So that's what he has been doing since the last three months of marriage. And that is what led him till now, till this bed.

"You woke up?", Jungkook titled his head when he heard the deep voice near his neck. Jungkook nodded. "Why? It's dawn. Sleep more.", Taehyung said and pulled his hands and wrapped it around his stomach. "No, I have medicines to eat.", Jungkook said. Taehyung moved back and stared at him. "You are not sick, Jungkook. You are perfect and healthy. Hyung is having a problem.", Taehyung said. "Mm.. everyone lied to me till yesterday.", Jungkook said in a low voice. "Mm.. don't think about the past. Now you are my new Jungkook. Don't cry pathetically in front of everyone for everything. You have to be strong. Because the path in front of us is not going to be a flower bed. So, we both need to be strong.", Taehyung said. "But?", Jungkook asked. "And you are young to have a baby. So let's focus on other things now. Let's focus on how we are going to untangle the whole mess.", Taehyung said. "But my mom had..", "if you say that again. I will kiss you hard.", Taehyung said and laughed when he saw Jungkook lying with closed eyes. "Why are you afraid of kissing?", Taehyung asked. "Mm. I don't know. It's like. I am shy. It's my first time.. Mm.. someone kissing me here, here and here.", Jungkook said pointing at his lips, then lip mole, then neck mole. Taehyung smiled and kissed his forehead and snuggled him tightly. Jungkook also smiled and hugged him back and closed his eyes.

Next time, Jungkook opened the door when he heard the desperate banging on it. Jungkook rubbed his eyes and opened the door only to meet with a worried gaze of Jimin. Jimin could hardly sleep last night. So, when he saw the sunlight spreading, he rushed to Taehyung's room and kept on knocking the door. He was expected to meet a worn out Jungkook but to his surprise he saw a sleepy but giggling bunny. Jimin was wondering thinking if Taehyung has fucked his mind also. "Jungkook, you okay?", Jimin asked in worry. Jungkook nodded and walked back to the room. Jimin hesitated a bit but stepped inside the room. His eyes widen in shock after seeing the floor where beads are scattered. His eyes travelled to the certain person who is sleeping on stomach like a log on the bed. "Did.. did he forced you?", Jimin asked. Jungkook shook his head pouting. "Wait, where is your red thread? And wedding ring.", Jimin asked when he noticed Jungkook is standing in only his hanfu, no jewelry at all. Jungkook pointed at Taehyung as an answer. Jimin raised his eyebrow in confusion. "Hyung did it.", Jungkook said. "What?", Jimin asked in disbelief.

Both of them turned to the doorstep without continuing their conversations further, when they felt another person's presence. Jimin bowed a little and moved aside to give space for Taehi. Taehi's eyes roamed around the floor and landed on the scattered wedding chain and ring. He looked at the boy standing in front of her with a slight bow. She glared at him in anger. Without saying anything, she gripped his hands and started walking out pulling him along out of the room. "Where are you taking him?", Jimin turned and saw Taehyung sitting on the bed with bed hair and close eyes. Jimin looked ahead and saw Taehi halting her steps along with Jungkook. "To his room. He needs some hearings.", Taehi said staring at Jungkook up and down. "Mm.. say it here then.. from today onwards, this is his room.", Taehyung said in hoarse voice. "What rubbish are you speaking?", Taehi seethed angrily. "It's not rubbish. It's the sense, I am knocking into your head, mom. Jimina, ask maids to arrange his stuffs here. In my room.", Taehyung said to Jimin and stood up walked to Jungkook and back hugged him, placing his chin on his shoulder. Jungkook stilled. Jimin looked at both of them then at Taehi in stunned. Taehi unwrapped her hold on Jungkook's wrist and looked at both of them in disbelief.