Chapter 45

Taehyung and others reached home after some time and informed everything that Taehi told him once they settled around the dinner table. "Oh, what has my baby ever done to him, for him to take the decision to burn us alive.", Mrs Jeon said with a horrified gaze. "He is stubborn. He will do whatever he can, if someone goes beyond his words.", grandma said sadly. "Grandma.. you.. you were also a prey because you supported my baby.", Mrs Jeon said caressing her knuckles. "Mm.. I am not afraid to die, Sohee. If it's today, I'm happy. Because somebody, no.. not somebody, everyone.. my family is here to mourn for me.", she said cupping Mrs Jeon's hands. "Who is dying? Nobody is dying anytime soon. You have to take my baby in your hands and should give a name. Also who is going to pamper him or her, if you are not here, ah? Not only mine, don't you want to see your Taehyungie's baby?", Jimin asked. "Yes. Yes. I want to see all of your babies running around here.", grandma said smiling. Taehyung smiled and looked at Jungkook who smiled sadly. "Taehyungie. Mm. About tomorrow? I think.. we can postpone the wedding. Once you are alright. We can conduct it.", Mr Jeon said. "I am alright, dad. I was devastated at first, but when I heard everything, I didn't know, I felt numb. I.. I can't think about life without Jungkook, dad. And wedding. Today or tomorrow, it doesn't change the fact he is mine and I am his, we are each other's. This wedding is just a constitution. So, I am okay to do it whenever we can. All I want to know is if my Jungkook is ready.", Taehyung said looking at Jungkook, who is sitting opposite him.  "He is more ready than anyone else. You should have seen him last week, Taehyungie. The boy was blushing and shining preparing himself for the wedding.", Jimin said nudging Jungkook's forearm. "Stop it, hyung.", Jungkook smiled shyly and pushed him. Taehyung nodded his head chewing the food slowly looking at Jungkook.

"Police is investigating the case. They are also unsure about how his body has been found in woods.", Mr Jeon said once the family sat in the living room after dinner. "Yeah. They told there is no external and internal injuries. Not a single cut or anything.", Hobi said, rubbing Jimin's toes, who is tying flowers on the rope for tomorrow's decoration. "I felt bad, out of all, it's our Jungkookie who found the body.", Jimin said. "Haha. That's because Great Kim was so fond of him. Ouch.", Hobi rubbed his back of head when he got a hit from his mom. "I told you thousand times to not go at that time to pick the strawberries. This is why people say, listen to elders.", Mrs Jeon said shaking her head, as he placed the prepared sweets in the tumbler. "Ah. Yes. If I have listened to everything that the elders said, I don't know where I might have ended up by now.", Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Where do you find him anyways?", Mr Jeon asked. "Mm, in woods. The western end of our paddy field. I walked more inside to the woods. I went till the water stream and I found him near mossy rocks.", Jungkook said. "What? Who told you to go there?", grandma gasped massaging Taehyung's head whose head is laying on her lap. "Why?", Jungkook was confused. "People don't go that side, Jungkook. Didn't I tell you to not go there?", Mrs Jeon said shaking her head. Everybody else except Mr Jeon looked at Mrs Jeon and grandma in confusion. "People won't go there. It the house of demon and scary ghosts.", grandma said widening her eyes in a scary way. "There you go.", Taehyung said shaking his head. "This boy. He won't listen. But Jungkookie, you listen. Don't go there. In past, people had heard many creepy sounds and even saw shadow of bodyless creatures there.", grandma said. Jungkook gulped and moved closer to Jimin. "Anyways, don't go in woods now onwards, that's it.", Mrs Jeon said. Jungkook nodded abruptly. Taehyung shook his head by rolling his eyes.

~
Jungkook closed the door behind him once he entered the attic. "I was sleeping with grandma till last night.", he said walking towards Taehyung who is unbuttoned his shirt. "Why?", Taehyung asked. "I missed you. Without you, this room felt empty.", Jungkook said helping Taehyung to unbutton the remaining buttons. "Mm.. but my baby has become chubby.", Taehyung said pinching his cheeks. "Haha. Yes. What else you can expect when I eat all fruits, nuts, meats, rice and above all grandma's skin and body care. She was in all swing mood because you were not here to nag her.", Jungkook said. "If the result is this glowy, I won't nag her now onwards.", Taehyung said and bend a little and bite Jungkook's fluffy cheeks. "Ah..", he rubbed the red cheeks with his palm. "Wait. I have a present for you.", Taehyung said and went towards the shelf and took his shoulder bag. "Here.", he said and gave a paper to Jungkook. Jungkook looked at him in confusion then at the paper. "It's the grant for our school. We can use it for school purpose.", Taehyung said. "Really?", Jungkook asked in excitement. Taehyung nodded in assurance. "I will show you something.", Jungkook said and took a bag from the shelf. "See. My wedding dress and jewelry. Do you like it?", Jungkook asked. "I loved it. This color will look beautiful on you.", Taehyung said caressing his dress and then checked the wooden box. "Are you excited for our wedding?", Taehyung asked the boy who is smiling widely. "I am excited to be your husband, with or without wedding.", Jungkook said. Taehyung kissed his forehead. "Aren't you?", Jungkook asked. "I am excited for the night.", Taehyung said and laughed when Jungkook smile wiped away in instant. "Come let's sleep. We have a long day tomorrow.", Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and pulled the thread of his jacket. "No. I will see it in detail, tomorrow.", Taehyung said and tied the rope back and they walked hand in hand to the bed.