Chapter 33

Taehyung woke up from his peaceful sleep when the sunlight hit on his face from the sheer of window, he turned around with closed eyes and parted the other side of bed in search of someone but got confused when he found himself alone in the bed. He looked around sitting on the bed with sleepy eyes before standing up and went to the bathroom.

Taehyung went to the dining room, dressed in his own clothes after taking a shower. "Taehyung, how was the sleep?", Mr Jeon asked when he saw Taehyung in the dining room. "Good. One of the best. Actually I haven't had such a peaceful sleep for a while.", Taehyung said after sitting opposite Mr Jeon. "Jimina, call Hobi also. Let's have breakfast.", Mrs Jeon said as she arranged the table with all kinds of dishes. Taehyung looked inside the kitchen. "Taehyung.", Hobi smiled as he also joined them. Taehyung bowed lightly at him. "Jungkook?", Taehyung asked when he saw all the others in the room except Jungkook. "It's.. it's a full moon day today. So, he is fasting.", Mrs Jeon said as she took a seat beside Mr Jeon. "But. He doesn't have to.", Taehyung said. "No. No. Taehyungie. It's not for a baby or something. He said he has to take it as tomorrow is an important day in his life. And he said he has to do it for himself, for you.", Jimin said smiling sitting near Hobi. "Oh. Then okay.", Taehyung said smiling and started eating breakfast with others. After having breakfast, he walked to the sitout along with others. "I will be going then. Please inform Jungkook also. I.. I will see you all tomorrow at the temple ground.", Taehyung said before bidding them good bye. The Jeon family smiled watching the boy walking out of their compound.

Taehyung reached the home and immediately went to his room. He took his big cloth bag out and started packing his dresses, books and other things. "Where are you going?", Taehi asked when she entered the room with a glass of warm milk. "I am moving out of this house.", Taehyung said and checked his shelf thoroughly once again to check if he had left anything out. "Where to?", Taehi asked. "You don't have to know.", Taehyung said taking another book from the shelf. "Don't do something stupid, Taehyung.", Taehi gritted her teeth. Taehyung didn't reply as he continued packing his stuff. Taehi went out from Taehyung's room when she noticed the complete ignorance from Taehyung.

She walked to Daehyung's room. "Dad. Taehyung. He is moving out.", Taehi informed Daehyung. "To that whiny bitch?", Daehyung asked angrily. Taehi nodded. "Tomorrow, I will pluck that family by root. I will burn them along with that house. Their authenticity, to point fingers at Kims, to call us for a village gathering. They thought to stain our name like that which our ancestors have built through years of hardwork?", Daehyung took the muddy pot kept on the table and slammed it on the floor. "Namjoon, call him.", Daehyung said breathing heavily. Taehi nodded and walked out of the room. "Please. Don't do something that will spoil my Tae's life.", grandma whimpered looking at Daehyung. Daehyung warned her with forefinger.

~
"I heard you are moving out and going to live with my little husband.", Taehyung folded the telegram he was reading and kept it inside the book, when he heard Namjoon's voice in his room. Taehyung didn't reply. "You thought, I will divorce him? Never. My baby brother. Never, in this life. In this life, he is bound to me. I will make sure he ends as Kim Namjoon's husband.", Namjoon said smiling. "I am not doing anything because I don't want to stain my hands with the blood of own brother. I don't want neither Jungkook nor I to be sinsters. I don't want my kids to point their fingers at me saying their dad was a criminal. I don't want to choose an unethical and immoral path. That's the only reason for my calmness. But don't test my patience.", Taehyung said. Namjoon stared at him furiously. "Make sure to divorce him tomorrow. We have so many things to do together in the future.", Taehyung said. "If it's not me then it's noone, Taehyung. I don't mind sharing him for once because that was a necessity. But to give him away forever? Never going to happen.", Namjoon said. "He is not a commodity to be traded, neither an item to be shared. He is a human being who has a heart and a mind.", Taehyung said fuming. "I don't care.", Namjoon said before walking out of the room. Taehyung rubbed his forehead in frustration before taking his pen to write back to Seojin's telegram.