Chapter 17

..Tissue.. Tissue.. for everyone..

~
Once Jungkook reached Taehyung's room, he fell on the floor and burst his heart out. He wailed hugging his leg tightly to his body. "Jungkook.", Taehyung called him softly. "Why.. why.. why hyung? Why? I.. I always listened to him. I always did what he told me to. I was very respectful and obedient. Then why? Every.. Everyone is wrong. My parents, who taught me that my husband is like God and will protect me from everything, are wrong. My mom, who taught me to love my husband whatever it is, is wrong. My parents, who said everything that my husband's family saying is correct, is.. is wrong. People who said that a wife is safe in their husband's family and house is wrong. Everything.. everything.. is a lie. Each and everything that I learned, they taught me are wrong and stupid. I was naive to believe all those things.", Jungkook said wiping his tears tremendously. Taehyung sat there with tearing eyes without knowing how to console the boy in front of him.

"Jungkook.", after a few minutes, once the loud wails died out Taehyung called the boy who was sitting blankly besides him leaning to the cot on the floor. "Jiminie hyung said you called off your marriage for me.", Jungkook said in blank and void voice. Taehyung nodded. "Why?", Jungkook asked. "I want to be with you.", Taehyung said. "Sympathy?",Jungkook asked. Taehyung shook his head and gasped. "I call it Love, Jungkook.", Taehyung said. Jungkook turned and looked at him in his eyes. "Love? You don't know me hyung? How many days is it since we have met? 1 week? Or 2 weeks? Then how will you fall in love with me, and here I.. I lived 3 months with your hyung that too in a marriage life, still.. still he doesn't love me? Ah?", Jungkook asked. "I don't count days, Jungkook. All I know is the day I saw you in the middle of that Jasmine garden; the day you asked about my book to hyung at that dining table; the day you knocked on my door with my scribbled lines; the night I saw you on the way from the temple; the same night you took off your hanfu and stood in that mere dress near the pond; the day we went to your home; the day you gave Lisa the engagement gift; the day you came to my room with a handful of Jasmine; the day everyone pushed you into my room, to my bed as a puppet, I started falling for you, Jungkook, slowly, deeply and madly without neither of us knowing. And, I don't know how many days that is, all I know is I love you from the moment this Jungkook crosses the threshold of Taehyung's eyes. People may call it madness, or.. or like you said sympathy but I call it love. For me, you are the love, Jungkook.", Taehyung said flicking his hazel orbs between those brown orbs which are overflowing with emotions. "As he said, they can give me thousands of brides but what if I need only Jungkook.", Taehyung asked cupping his face with both palms. "I.. I don't know. Isn't it wrong, hyung? I.. the world will see me only as Namjoon's husband. As he said leftovers.", Jungkook chuckled and wiped his eyes and removed other's hands from his cheeks. "If, sending you to my room to impregnate you is right, then the moment I started loving you even after knowing you are my hyung's husband is also right. You are not leftover, Jungkook. I.. I see it as the offering , the sacred offering from the temple, as a result of all my prayers. I craved for you, Jungkook.", Taehyung said taking his hand on his own. Jungkook didn't say anything, just sat there hiccuping looking at the interlinked hands.

"Give me Jungkook. They can't give me, this Jungkook. Only you can. Only you can allow me in your life, in your heart. Please.", Taehyung said cupping his face again. "I.. I don't know hyung. They.. they.. will probably kill me. My family, they are innocent, they will kill them. Jiminie hyung, he doesn't deserve this. they will kill him too. I.. I don't know.. how and what I should do and I have to do.", Jungkook said as fresh tears rolled over his cheeks. "Let me fight for you, fight with you against everything, for us. Don't think too much. Allow me in your life, trust me.", Taehyung said. "I trust you hyung. I trust you blindly that's the reason why I am sitting in your room, besides you. I trust that only.. only.. this room, your hands can give me safety in this whole mansion.", Jungkook said and kissed the palm which is holding his cheeks. Taehyung smiled through his tears. "I love you, Jungkook.", Taehyung said. "I..", Taehyung pressed his lips on Jungkook without letting him speak. "Don't tell anything now. Tell me when you are feeling the same. When you find I am worth loving. Tell me when you understand what love is by yourself without anyone teaching you.. I can wait for that, even if it takes thousands of years.", Taehyung whispered on his lips and kissed him again, this time more hardly and deeply. Jungkook wrapped his hands around his neck and straddled on his lap and started sucking his lower lips. Taehyung fixed his position and straightened his folded legs and leaned his back to the cot by grabbing his tiny waist and pulling him closer to his body as their chest pressed and rubbed with each other. "You.. you are so beautiful, Jungkook.", Taehyung whispered. "You as a person.", he said and kissed him again and this time he entered his tongue and lingered it on Jungkook's tongue. Jungkook opened his mouth widely and showed his tongue. Taehyung sucked on in till Jungkook's jaw started paining and loosing the strength to open in wide.