Chapter 8

"Why are you pouting?", Taehyung asked looking at the sulky boy sitting on the backseat through the rear mirror. "Mm nothing. I wanted to stay there for one day. But it's okay.", Jungkook said. "Then you should have. Do you want me to drop you back?", Taehyung asked. "No.. no.. don't. Mom will scold me. Grandpa will be angry. It's fine. I saw my parents at least.", Jungkook declined immediately with a horrified look after imagining the angry face of grandpa. Taehyung laughed seeing his face. They ride in silence for another few minutes.

"Mm, brother in law. Don't think I am interfering in your life. But.. mm.. other day with hyung. Did he hit you?", Taehyung asked in low voice. "No. It's. Hyung was angry. I am seeing him like that for the first time.", Jungkook said. "Mm.. Why?", Taehyung asked. "It's..", Jungkook hesitated. "Oh, it's okay. If it's personal I don't want to know it.", Taehyung said. "No. It's. Hyung was angry because I couldn't give him a baby.", Jungkook whispered. "Mm? Baby?", Taehyung asked in confusion. Jungkook hummed. "You are too young for that.", Taehyung said immediately. "No. I am not. My mom had my hyung at my age.", Jungkook said. Taehyung shook his head in denying. "No, you are young, brother in law. You have time for it. You shouldn't be worried about that now.", Taehyung said. "I think. I don't.", Jungkook said in low voice and looked outside. "Hyung, how old are you?", Jungkook asked. "Mm.. 26, why?", Taehyung asked. "Mm. Nothing.", Jungkook said fixing his eyes again outside. "Hyung, about the school. Are you really going to start it?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded. "Will.. will you let me in your school?", Jungkook asked with hopeful eyes. Taehyung looked at his eyes through the mirror for a minute longer and nodded. "You are the first student. Mm. Do you want to be a student or Teacher?", Taehyung asked. "Teacher? Hyung. I have only studied till elementary. How can I be a teacher?", Jungkook asked laughing. "But you understood and grasp my story, right. That was a fine piece of literature. If you understood it without difficult. You can Jungkook.", Taehyung said and gazed the boy through the mirror. "Jungkook.", Jungkook smiled a bit when he heard his name slipped from the other's tongue unintentionally.

They reached home after half an hour. Servants took the packed treat out of the trunk and carried it to kitchen. Jungkook went inside and saw grandpa and grandma along with mom sitting in the living room. "How is everyone at home, Jungkook.", grandpa asked. "Everyone is fine. They conveyed their regards to everyone here as well.", Jungkook said smiling. He hummed. Jungkook bowed a little and went inside to his room.

"What is it, Jungkookie?", Jimin asked taking the small bottle in his hand. "Aa.. let me show you.. give me your hands.", Jungkook said and took the bottle from his hands. Jimin extended his hand. Jungkook took a small amount of it and rubbed it on other's palm and lead hand to his nose. Jimin smelled and smiled. "Mm.. it's so enchanting. What is it?", Jimin asked. "I don't know the name. Mom gave me.", Jungkook said smiling and kept it inside the cupboard. After changing his clothes, he went to dining room with Jimin.

"Tomorrow morning we have to go. By 9.00am.", Grandpa said. Everyone nodded. "Did you prepare the gifts?", Daehyung asked Taehi who nodded positively. "Taehyung will not be alone afterwards.", Grandma said smiling. Taehyung nodded smiling and tucked his head in shy. "Jungkook, wear all the jewelry which I have given you. You should be beautiful. Then only they will know what we are expecting.", Grandma said to Jungkook. He nodded smiling. After family dinner, Jungkook also had it along with Mrs Kim and went to his room.

~
Next morning was a rush in Kim's mansion. "Ah.. hyung. My hair.", Jungkook rubbed his hair glaring at Jimin who is getting him dressed. "Opps. Sorry. I will be careful. Turn to other side.", Jimin said and took another bead to clip it on brunet hair. After another fifteen minutes of hardwork, Jungkook stood up pretty as ever. "Wow. I appreciate my creativity and hard work. Jimin well done, my boy.", Jimin said to himself by tapping his own shoulder. "Oh, so, it's because of you, not because I am born pretty.", Jungkook said glaring at him tucking a loose hair strand behind his ear. Jimin shook his head declining the fact. Once Jungkook stepped out of the room, he was covered with compliments till he reached the dining room. "You looks beautiful, Jungkookie. Let no demon eyes fall on you.", grandma said. Jungkook smiled shyly. Namjoon who came back that morning, looked at his beautiful husband and smiled. He couldn't stop his eyes lingering from the other's face and his body which is covered in a white dress shirt and pants.