Chapter 50

The village boy smiled before taking off the scarf from his head and untied his hair and ruffled it a bit and smiled his infamous gummy smile. "You? hyung?", the pretty boy was bewildered. He nodded his head before bending down and sat in front of him. His black orbs brimmed with fresh tears when his gaze fell on those dark red finger marks on those white but pinkish chubby cheeks. He caressed his cheeks gently to not let his hard, rough finger leave a mark in that porcelain glassy skin. "Why?", he asked stroking his cheeks. "It's nothing, hyung. I will fight till they accept our love. They can't deny it for longer." He didn't know he was crying until those soft dainty hands wiped his cheeks with an alluring smile. " I am fine here. Go fast, hyung. Before they see you here. I am strong enough to fight for us, our love.", the pretty boy said after tying the village boy's slightly long black hair with the hair tie. He nodded and stood up from the floor before walking to the door. He turned back and once again looked at those glittering eyes before walking out after closing the door behind him.

Love. Yes, they are in love. Even without speaking a single word, even without touching each other. The boy felt that spark in his heart when the word love rolled out from that pretty mouth confidently and boldly. That night, the boy couldn't sleep. All he did was laying on the floor mat looking at his hand that touched those soft silky skin. Pretty will be a mere word in front of that boy. He memorized how breathtaking his lover is, especially that black mole on the right side of his lips. How can someone have a mole on the lips. That mole brings more beauty to his natural baby pink lips. That night, he weaved endless dreams about his pretty  boy and a life ahead with him. 

But, the next day there was a crowd in front the mansion when the boy and his mom came to work. His mom enquired the other maids and got to know that they are marrying off the young master of that house to one of the richest landlords of that village. The boy was stunned to grasp the information because yesterday only he saw that pretty boy in person and today his marriage? His eyes diverted to the lined up carriage and horse carts and saw a man who is much older than him, maybe the age of his dad stepped out of the horse cart dressed in a wedding dress. "Is he the groom?", his mom asked the other maid, who nodded confirming it. "He looks like my dad's age.", he said and the others nodded. "What can we expect. It's all about money and power.", one maid said and shook her head in disappointment before walking towards the kitchen.

The boy rushed to the eastern wing and stood there looking at the window which was kept open. He stood there impatiently, tapping his feet on that sand and after a few minutes, he looked up and saw the same pretty face but this time a different, dressed in a red hanbok, hair tied prettily with many hair pins, instead of pink lips, it's colored in red. He looked into that dead oceanic eyes which hold nothing, which is still like motionless water in a tumbler. The pretty boy smiled at the village boy last time before closing the window behind him.

The boy doesn't have any idea what to do now? How to rescue him from the dead trap. So after waiting another few minutes, he did what his mind told him to. He ran to his home and took his mother's dress and rushed to the mansion. He hid himself from the eyes of guards, maid and everyone before dressing up and rushed to the eastern wing. He banged the door desperately without even thinking, what if the pretty boy was not alone. But to his luck, the door opened by the pretty boy as he was alone in that room. "Hyung.. hyung? What are you doing here? What if they see you? What if they kill you?", he asked with a horrified gaze. The boy locked the door behind him. "I.. I don't know what else to do. I don't know how this will end. But. I don't want to leave you in those monsters hands.", he said and took his hand in his. They both looked at the door which was banging. "Hyung, what to do? They are here.", the pretty boy held his hand tightly shivering. The boy inhaled sharply before pulling the hair clips from his hair, he messed that combed hair with his hand, then he pulled off his dress from his shoulder and tore it apart. The pretty boy's eyes grew wider and he instantly covered his bare shoulder with his both hands. The boy lifted his face and wiped his pink lips and smudged his eyes. "Now, open the door.", he said assuring him. "But.. hyung.", the pretty boy asked hesitantly. "Go fast. Open the door.", he said before removing his dress from his body. The pretty boy looked at him again before opening the door and looked at everyone blankly by holding his torn dress to his chest. "What.. what happened?", his mother shuttered. He smirked and moved aside from the door to let others see the boy standing there with a naked chest. "You.. you both? Oh god, what will I tell them? How can you spoil everything? How can you be distressed? A curse to his family. What will I tell you Your appa, the guests, your groom. Who will now marry you? Who will marry a person who is not pure?", his mom held her chest tightly as others gasped looking at both boys.