Chapter 3

Later that night, the family gathered around the dining table to have a feast, since it's been years they had a meal together with the whole family members. "Can't mom and brother in law also join us, there is still space for two.", Taehyung said smiling. "They will eat later, Tae.", grandma said smiling. Taehi nodded and served others rice. Jungkook stood there beside Namjoon with starry eyes and beautiful smile.

"How was England, Tae?", Namjoon asked. "Oh, it's good. Developed.", Taehyung said chewing his food. "I read your latest book. It's so enchanting. The storyline, the characters, the way you depict each and everything. It's perfect.", Namjoon said smiling. "Oh, thank you hyung. Mm. I'm writing a new one.", Taehyung said continued eating. "Is he a writer?", Jungkook whispered in Namjoon's ears. Namjoon nodded. "Wah. Hyung will you read me his story?", Jungkook whispered. "What is Jungkookie whispering in between?", Grandma asked when she saw Jungkook bending down and saying something in Namjoon's ears. "Nothing grandma. He was asking about Tae's book.", Namjoon said smiling. "Mm.. if brother in law wants, I will give the book to read. No problem.", Taehyung said smiling. "He doesn't know how to read and write that much, Tae. So it's fine.", Namjoon said. "yes, what's the need for him in reading books. Better, Jungkook focuses on his health and blesses the family with an heir." Daehyung's voices echo in the dining room. "Sorry, grandpa.", Jungkook said in a low voice with a little bow. Taehyung looked at his grandfather then at the boy standing with head hund low. He shook his head and finished his dinner.

After dinner, when Jungkook stepped inside the room, he saw Namjoon sitting near the table scribbling something. Jungkook smiled and closed the door and trailed to him. "Hyung.", he called him when he stood near him. "Oh, Jungkook. Are you going to sleep?", Namjoon asked. Jungkook shook his head. "What are you writing?", Jungkook asked looking at all the open books. "Oh, it the accounts of our farm and factory. You won't understand it.", Namjoon said and closed the book in his hand. Jungkook smiled a little. "I have brought you something. Check my bag.", Namjoon said caressing his knuckles. Jungkook smiled  went to shelve and came back with his bag. He opened it and saw a small box. "It's a neck chain. It will look pretty on you.", Namjoon said. Jungkook took the neck chain and placed it on his neck and checked his reflection in the mirror. "It's so shining.", Jungkook said smiling. "Yes, that's ruby. And this. Apply it on your face. Ajumma in the shop said, your skin will be more smooth.", Namjoon said and gave him another container. Jungkook smelled it and smiled. "It's sandal.", he said. Namjoon nodded. "Hyung. Mm. Will you tell me the story Taehyung hyung has written?", Jungkook asked with sparkling eyes. "It's nothing Jungkook. You won't understand it. It's pure literature. Listen to grandma's story. That is the thing you can grasp.", Namjoon said smiling. Jungkook sulked hearing it. "Don't sulk. Read and write are not for you pretty boy. You should take care of your beautiful skin and body. And wear these shining beads around your neck.", Namjoon said and helped him to lock the chain on his neck. "Pretty. Go and sleep now. I have to finish this.", Namjoon said pushing him to bed. "Are we not going to do it?", Jungkook asked. Namjoon shook his head. Jungkook smiled and laid on his side and slept. Namjoon continued his work.

~
Next morning, Jungkook opened his eyes when he heard a knock on the door. He went and opened it and saw Taehi standing. "Oh, you both were sleeping. Mm, give this to him.", Taehi said and gave a glass to Jungkook who nodded with sleepy eyes. "You both did it, right?", she whisper asked. Jungkook shook his head in sleepiness. "What?", Taehi asked in disbelief and pulled the boy along with her and walked to her room. Jungkook opened his sleepy eyes at that sudden yank. "What is this, Jungkook? It's already three months. I said you to do it everyday. Then why.", Taehi glared at the boy when they reach her room. "Do you know what will happen if you won't be able to give an offspring soon? You will be send back to home. And will live your rest of life there. Do you want that?", Taehi glared at him. Jungkook shook his head immediately. "You got all the beauty. Why can't you seduce him? What a waste of all this. Didn't you learn such things? Didn't your mom taught you is a wife should be behaved?", she said eyeing him up and down. "Yes mom. I.. I will do it mom.", Jungkook said. "Go then. What are you waiting for here.", Taehi scolded him. Jungkook bowed and walked fast to his room that's when he bumped on someone. "Oh, sorry brother in law.", Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded but immediately frozen as he remembered he is wearing his night gown which is a thin white long dress. He immediately cupped his dress together and bowed infront of him and ran to his room. Taehyung laughed seeing that running figure.

Jungkook slammed the bedroom door close once he stepped in and went near the bed. He shook Namjoon a couple of times, who at last sat up. "What, Jungkook.", Namjoon asked rubbing his sleepy eyes. "Mom told you to drink this and ask us to do it.", Jungkook said extending the glass of liquid towards him. Namjoon growled but took the glass and drink. Jungkook get on to the bed and laid straight looking at him. Namjoon looked him up and down and shook his head. "Jungkook. I am not feeling to do it.", Namjoon said shaking his head. "Mom will scold me. Now only I got the scolding.", Jungkook whined. "It won't work like that? I need to feel something. I am not having that feeling now.", Namjoon said. Jungkook glanced at him with tear welled eyes. "Am I not pretty?", he asked. "Oh, Jungkook. You are. You are very much. But. Oh. How can I explain. Okay. Leave it. I will go office and come back early today and we will do it. Okay?", Namjoon asked the boy. Jungkook thought for a minute and nodded his boba head. Namjoon smiled and caressed his cheeks before going inside the bathroom. Jungkook turned and laid on stomach pouting.

...to be continued...

Jungkook will ask and talk like this because he was taught so.