Chapter 30

"Eat some more, baby.", Mrs Jeon said serving another portion of rice on Jungkook's plate who is trying hard to swallow the meat stuffed inside his mouth with a pouty lips and puffed cheeks. She wiped her teary eyes again looking at her adorable baby sitting on the floor in between Hobi and Mr Jeon. "Here.", Jimin said and placed a plate of seasoned crab infront of them and took a seat besides Mrs Jeon. "Did.. did they beat you?", Mr Jeon asked with a shivering voice. Jungkook shook his head. "But that was better to an extent rather than locking me up and cursing and threatening me.", Jungkook said after drinking some water. Mr Jeon wiped his eyes. "Hyung.", Jungkook softly called when his eyes landed on Hobi. "I am perfectly fine, baby. If you want, we can do a hand fight. Come.", Hobi said smiling. Jungkook's lips stretched into a beautiful smile. "Taehyungie Hyung. They have locked him too. I hope they don't do anything to him now.", Jungkook said by looking down at his palm. "Mm. We have called a village gathering this Friday to get you divorce from Namjoon. Let's see how it will end.", Mr Jeon said. "Min Yoongi, that hyung. I didn't know that hyung was in police.", Jungkook said. "We also Jungkookie. It was sudden. One night, there he is, standing in front of our house offering help. To be honest, we were taken back but were relieved because we were worried without knowing what you do and how to rescue from there. We are grateful at least he came forward offering us a helping hand.", Jimin said. "He is new in this village. His home is not here. Some other country.", Jimin continued while unseeding the pomegranate. "Mm.. we should thank him properly then. Let's invite him for a meal one day.", Jungkook said. "Yes, that we will surely do. First let's tangle you from that misery.", Hobi said. "Yes and also. Once Jungkookie is free from that cursed marriage, we are planning to tie Hobi and Jiminie.", Mrs Jeon said smiling. "What? Really?", Jungkook's eyes bulged out in surprise. "We have already accepted him as our son. So, this is for a formality.", Mrs Jeon said caressing Jimin's head who tucked his fringes on the back of his ear blushing. "Mmm.. somebody is blushing again.", Jungkook teased. "No. I am not. This boy.", Jimin said hiding his face with his palm. "Did I say it's Jiminie hyung?", Jungkook asked bending forward a little to seeing Jimin's hidden face. "Aish.. no..", Jimin stood up and ran to his room. "Haha.. stop it, bun. Don't tease him.", Mrs Jeon said slightly slapping Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and looked at Hobi. "I am happy, hyung. More than you could ever imagine.", Jungkook said to him with shining eyes as the happy tears brimmed. Hobi smiled back.

After eating that late night dinner, Jungkook stepped inside his room after locking the door. He sat on the bed, fiddling with his ring. "I missing you, hyung. I know this is a test of time. But, still. I couldn't get enough of you after that one month of separation. May be.. maybe our good days might not be too long, right?", Jungkook said to himself and laid on the bed. He smiled a little caressing his lips thinking about Taehyung and turned to lay on stomach smiling. He rolled on the bed before standing up again and rushed to the mirror. He untied his ru jacket and parted it, with his forefinger tip, he caressed the purple hickey on his neck and collarbone looking at the mirror. His gaze moved from the purple patch to his exposed nipples. He bit his lips as he remembered Taehyung and immediately hide his face under his palm. He ran back to the bed before throwing himself on it, hiding his head under the soft cushion blushing like a new bride.

~
In other part of the same village, another person is tossing and rolling on his bed unable to find the sleep. He sat up at last looking ahead on the wall. "What are you doing to me, Jungkook that I couldn't even close my eyes for a second.", Taehyung asked to noone. "I can still feel your warmth under my palm.", he said taking his palm to his nose and inhaled it. "Even though all the Jasmine flowers have fallen dead, I.. I still can smell the Jasmine scent on me.", he said smelling his shoulder. He laid again on the bed lifted his one of the hands up and started caressed his hand as if he is drawing a pattern, remembering someone. His eyes grew bigger in excitement and he aruptly stood and walked to his shelve. He ruffled through each cabin. Finally a beautiful smile formed on his lips when his hand touched the thing he was searching so long. He pulled the canvas paper and the painting brushes along with the oil pastel colors. He rushed to the table and carried the lantern to the floor before he sat down and spread the rolled paper widely. He took the brush and soaked it in the water which was kept for drinking. He took the brush back and dip it the paint. For the next one hour, Taehyung was lost in the portrait which he is painting. He wiped his forehead with his hand and moved a little back looking at the finished product. He bit his lips gazing the picture in detail before standing up by stretching his hands and legs. He looked outside and saw the golden rays of sun spreading the environment notifying him it's already dawn. He walked back to the bed and laid on it without even washing the stained hands and face.

~
Taehyung woke up from his deep sleep at noon. He sat up scratching his head with droopy eyes. He walked to the painting and bent down touching it to check, if it has dried up or not. He stood up straight delighted and satisfied with the art which he has created. He rolled the painting and kept it on the table before walking to the bathroom to take a warm bath.

Taehyung stepped down from his own room attired in a white dress shirt and a pants with the painting. He saw grandfather and dad sitting on the living room, but he didn't bored to give them any attention. "Where are you going?", Taehyung stopped near the main door when he heard grandfather. "Out.", he said simply. "Out? Be specific.", Daehyung said. "I am a grown up man. Why should I inform everything and every place I am visiting?", Taehyung asked. "You have to as long as you are my grandson.", Daehyung said. "Then hear me, I am going to Jungkook's then to school.", Taehyung said. "Jungkook? Haha. Why though?", Daehyung asked standing up. "To meet him.", Taehyung said. "Meet? Haha.. did he started inviting people to his home now? Do you know, what we call such disgraced person in our village?", Daehyung asked with a creepy laugh. "Not people. It's me. Only me. And if you dare to call him that. I will forget your age this time. Please don't make me do something that you will regret and will tint my name as well. I am requesting you for the last time.", Taehyung said glaring at him and turned to step out. "You won't go to him. Go inside. We are going to the west village tomorrow to fix your marriage. Choi, he said there is a beautiful girl.", Taejoon said. "Marriage? Haha.. marriage? That's so funny. What in the sentence, 'I love Jungkook', didn't you understand. If you don't understand then, I am saying it once again, I love Jungkook, only Jungkook. If this Kim Taehyung is marrying someone someday then that someone will be Jungkook, only him. So, ask your elder son to divorce him, anyways it doesn't matter to me but please. So that you all will stop being involved in his life, dragging me here and there he is hyung's husband.", Taehyung said and walked out. "Then forget about the school.", Taehyung halted on his steps when he heard Daehyung again. "Mm?", he asked again. "Forget your dream to start a school in Kim's property.", Daehyung said smirking. "You will be my grandson only.. only If  you listen to me, respect and obey my decision, and my decision is to marry you with the person whom I am choosing, above all forget him, Jungkook.", Daehyung said walking towards Taehyung who is standing there with a blank face. "Or.. or find a new building if you are that desperate.", Daehyung said smiling and turned to walk inside but stopped near the dining room entrance. "It's simple my bear, your dream or Jungkook.", Daehyung said and went inside. Taehyung tightens his hold on the painting by gritting the teeth looking at the retreating figure.

...to be continued...