Chapter 20

When the trio reached that old house it was already past midnight. Jimin opened the door and went inside and checked every room. "Not bad. We got two room, one kitchen and a big hall.", Jimin said when he stepped out from the hall to the sit out. "Oh, that's more than enough.", Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded. "I love it here. I can hear the sound of the water stream from near.", Jungkook said placing his hand behind his ears listening carefully. Taehyung smiled and nodded. "I will clean the house quickly.", Jimin said and went inside. "I will help you hyung.", Jungkook said. "No Jungkookie. You will fall sick. It's dusty. Stay there.", Jimin shouted from inside. Jungkook pouted but flinched when he felt a peck on his lips. "Stop pouting. I will kiss you.", Taehyung said and took his hands in him. "Stay here. I will help Jimin or else we won't sleep today.", Taehyung said and went inside.

After one hour, the house seemed fresh and neat

After one hour, the house seemed fresh and neat. Jimin opened the cloth bag and saw two blankets, a few candles, a few vessels and towel. He took the duvets and spread one on each bedroom. "Let's do the rest tomorrow. Let's take a quick nap.", Jimin said. Taehyung nodded and called Jungkook. Jungkook smiled looking around. "Here, take this light with you. I only need one.", Jimin said and handed him one candle. Jungkook smiled and went to the bedroom with it. Jimin smiled and went inside the other bedroom and closed the door.

When Jungkook stepped inside the room, he saw Taehyung half laying on the blanket. "It's cold. Let's buy a few duvet tomorrow and then a few vessels and necessities.", Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded. "Wait. Let me break the piggy bank then.", Jungkook took the wooden box and came back. With much difficulties they opened it. "Not bad. In three months he gave this much money to your family?", Taehyung asked after collecting all the coins. "I think, he was buying me for his grandson.", Jungkook said in small voice. Taehyung stopped counting the coins and looked into that brown orbs. "Don't dwell on the past. We are going to live a new life, a new beginning.", Taehyung said and gave a little squeeze on his palm. "Mm.. will.. will they let us?", Jungkook asked. "Yes. We will fight for it.", Taehyung said and collected all coin and keep it back on the wooden box and kept it aside. He pulled Jungkook to him who fall on his chest. "Ah..", Jungkook hummed. Taehyung looked in his eyes while caressing his cheeks. "Hobi hyung. I feel bad about him. Because of me. I have expected it but still..", Jungkook said in small voice and laid his head on other's shoulder. "I never knew they were this cruel.", Taehyung said. Jungkook hummed. "Joonie hyung. He studied humanity's that too from England. I don't know why he wasted his four years in studying that if he doesn't know What humanity is. He is insane.", Taehyung said caressing his shoulder. "I didn't know hyung also studied there. He.. he never talks to me about these things.", Jungkook said in melancholy voice. Taehyung lifted his face by his chin and kissed his forehead. "But I am happy, I found a gem from ashes.", Taehyung said and kissed his cheeks. Taehyung slide down and laid straight on the blanket with one hand under the head and the other stretched straight for Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and laid his head on his hands and hugged him. "Tomorrow we will buy a duvet. Tonight I will give you my warmth.", Taehyung said and hugged him back. "I want this warmth everyday.", Jungkook said and smooched his face on Taehyung's chest and closed his eyes. Both of them slept without knowing what storm is about to come their way tomorrow.