Chapter 37

Next morning, was a rush in Jeon's villa as it was the day of Hobi's and Jimin's marriage. Jungkook woke up at dawn to help his mom to prepare the feast and arrangements for the ceremony. He attired in a yellow hanbok, plated his slightly long hair in two side, wore some simple makeup with his ever favorite pink lip tint. He put his pearl earring and neck chain that Taehyung has given him. "Mom. I will go and dress up Jimin hyung.", Jungkook withdrew from kitchen and hopped to Hobi's room. "Jiminie Hy.. oh.. sorry.. Aish.. you could have closed the door.", Jungkook said covering his eyes with his palms when he accidentally saw Jimin being pinned on the bed by Hobi on the top of him, head hidden in the crook of his neck. Jimin suddenly pushed Hobi from him and stood up correcting his shirt. "Jun..Jungkookie. come.", Jimin shuttered and glared at Hobi. "Can I remove my hands from eyes?", Jungkook asked. "y.. yes.. yes.", Jimin said. "Ah. I came to dress you up.", Jungkook said walking to the room. Hobi nodded and went out. "You could have waited till evening, hyung.", Jungkook teased Jimin when Hobi went out. "it's not what you think.", Jimin said shyly. "Yes. I can see that.", Jungkook caressed Jimin's neck which is shining with a fresh hickey. "This.. it's a bug bite.", Jimin said and covered his neck with his hand. "Yes. I saw that big bug which flew away from here just now in the form of my brother.", Jungkook teased and pushed Jimin to sit on the chair in front of the mirror.

Jungkook did a light makeup and tied his hair prettily. "You look beautiful, Jiminie hyung.", Jungkook said tieing his neck chain. "Mm.. do you know how fast days are going? I still remember the day you came to Kim Mansion and I dolled up you in a purple hanbok the first day. You were so shy, Jungkookie, even to remove your jacket so that I can put powder on your neck and shoulder.", Jimin said looking at Jungkook through the mirror. Jungkook nodded smiling. "I never thought we will end up as brother in law one day.", Jimin said. "Haha. Yes. I remember the day we went together to the pond to pluck lotus. That was the day we talked alot and the next moment we become friends.", Jungkook said. Jimin smiled nodding his head. "If you both have done with collecting your scattered memories, can you both come down?", Mrs Jeon said from the door step looking at both of them. "Yes. Come. Let's go.", Jungkook said and pulled Jimin up and both of them walked to door. "You are looking so beautiful.", Mrs Jeon said and kissed Jimin's forehead and three of them went downstairs.

"No.. no.. not there. Put it here. And on that side put flowers.", Mr Jeon said and Taehyung nodded taking the flower plate and kept it on the said place. Taehyung took the bamboo mat and spread it on the floor for the guest to sit. "Will there be anyone else apart us, dad?", Taehyung asked. "My two friends. They are very close to us. Apart from that noone.", Mr Jeon said. Taehyung nodded and took the flower rope to tie it on the pillar. He was tying the rope until his eyes fell on a pretty boy walking to the courtyard dressed in the prettiest hanbok. Taehyung wetted his lips when he found that brown orbs on him. Jungkook immediately broke the eye contact and looked away. "Where is Hobi hyung?", Jungkook asked looking around. "He will be here. He is getting dressed.", Mr Jeon said. "Oh Yoongi hyung. Come.. come inside.", Taehyung said and went to the main door when he saw Yoongi coming. "Every arrangement is done?", Yoongi asked looking around the courtyard. "Yes. We were waiting for you and dad's friends.", Taehyung said. "Oh, okay. By the way, did you find any building?", Yoongi asked. "No. Not yet. There is four more days left. Let's hope for the best.", Taehyung said. "Mm. I think you have an expected guest.", Yoongi said when his eyes fell on the wooden gate. "Who?", Taehyung turned around and looked at the wooden gate. "Grandma?", he said in surprise. "Mm?", Jungkook who was standing near one of the pillar in the courtyard walked to Taehyung when he saw other's astonished face. "Grandma. Why is she here?", Taehyung asked to noone and walked to sitout trailing Jungkook and others behind him, Hobi as well.

Grandma stepped inside the sitout and looked at everyone in embarassment and hesitatedly. "Tae..", she called Taehyung and tightened her grip on the cloth bag she has been carrying all this while. "What are you doing here, grandma?", Taehyung asked and held her hand and made her sit on the wooden stole. "I.. I..", she shuttered looking at each of their faces and at last at Jungkook. "I.. I left home.", she said and looked down. "Mm?", Taehyung was taken back. "Till.. till that day, I thought whatever it is I should stay by your grandfather's side. The day I got married, I.. I had only one wish and prayer that is to.. to live with your grandfather.. to die in his hands, but.. I don't think I can anymore.", grandma wiped her eyes. "I have seen his all cruel side. So far, I.. I.. closed my eyes to the deeds. But, I.. I don't want to carry the portion of all sins with me to the graveyard.", grandma said cupping Taehyung's hand. Taehyung looked at everyone in worry then at grandma. "For the rest of my life. I want to live doing good to others. I.. I.. don't know where to go.. Tae.", grandma said crying. Taehyung took her in his embrace and kissed her head. "Tae.", she pushed Taehyung a little before ruffling her cloth bag and took an envelope. "This.. this..", she hiccups and gave the envelope on his hands. "This is the document of the building. That is the only thing in my name. Here, take it, Tae.", grandma said. "What?", Taehyung asked in surprise. "Yes. That building is in my name. Your grandpa brought that building in my name, when I gave birth to Taejoon.", grandma said and wiped her eyes. "But grandma this.", Taehyung hesitated. "If it's for happiness and goodness of next generation take it. Why do a poor old lady need it? If I couldn't sleep peaceful at night, if I couldn't die with my loved one around me.", she said smiling and caressed Taehyung's head lovingly and her eyes again fell on Jungkook is looking at both of them. She took her hand back from Taehyung's head and again ruffled the cloth bag. "This.. won't.. won't you talk to me again, Jungkookie?", she asked with teary eyes looking at Jungkook. Jungkook's gaze fell on the flower crown she is holding and he immediately went to her and crotched down in front of her. "Gr..grandma..", Jungkook hugged her torso laying his head on her lap. "W..when they decided to kill you, I.. I couldn't do anything. The..they locked me in that bed room, when I took that poison bottle from Taehi's hand. I didn't know how many gods name and prayers I recited that day.", grandma caressed Jungkook's head dearly. "Will you forgive your grandma for not standing for you when.. when they decided to push to my Taehyung's room?", grandma asked whimpering. "it's fine. Grandma. That's.. that's past.", Jungkook said and lifted his head from her lap and looked at her. She wiped her eyes and then wiped Jungkook's eyes and took the flower crown and put it on his head. "My pretty bun.", she said and kissed his head who smiled his infamous bunny smile. Mrs Jeon wiped her eyes and went towards them. "Come inside mom.", she said and took her cloth bag. Grandma looked at Taehyung who gave her an assuring nod. "Let's start the function then without any further delay.", Mr Jeon said and everybody went inside.