Chapter 22

Next morning, Jungkook woke up really early and scooted to river carrying the duvet and his dresses as if he is hiding something. When Jimin woke up he saw Jungkook spreading the duvet near the rock. "Mm.. I guess somebody had a wild night yesterday.", Jimin teased when he found Jungkook back in the home. "No.. hyung.. it's not that.", Jungkook said in embarrassment hiding his one side of face under his palm. "Haha.. don't be shy Jungkookie. I heard.", Jimin said serving soup in each dishes. "WHAT?", Jungkook was shocked. "Ahh.. Tae..", Jimin mocked Jungkook. Jungkook immediately ran to me and pressed his palm on other's lips. "Shh.. Aish.. hyung.. Taehyungie hyung is here.", Jungkook said warning him with his eyes. "Ahklmrbj.", Jimin said something. "What?", Jungkook asked still pressing his palm on Jimin's mouth. "Taehyungie might had enjoyed it.", Jimin said removing other's palm. "I.. I don't know. It.. it was weird.", Jungkook said in low shy voice. "Really. Then why your eyes are shining, why your eyelashes are fluttering, why your cheeks are turning into the prefect shade of a cherry tomato, when you are thinking about yesterday night.", Jimin asked bending a little to see the face of the boy sitting in front of him more clearly. "Hyunggg..", Jungkook whined and slapped his hands and hide his face with his forearm. "What are you both murmuring in the early morning itself?", Taehyung asked seeing both of them sitting near the kitchen door. "Ah. Nothing Taehyungie. Are you going to work shed?", Jimin asked. Taehyung nodded eyeing the dainty doll seating near Jimin. "We will also come. Let's go together.", Jimin said and gave the bowl of soup to Taehyung. "Will you lift your head at least to eat?", Jimin teased Jungkook, who immediately lifted his head and took the bowl from his hands. Three of them ate their breakfast and went to the school.

~
"Then what happened hyung?", Jungkook asked widening his Bambi eyes in excitement hearing the story Taehyung is telling them. "Then what, college deem called me and Seojin. I was so afraid thinking if he will telegraph the complaint to home. But to our luck, nothing like that happened. We got a warning to never do it again.", Taehyung said gesturing him to give him another nail. Jungkook nodded and put the wooden palate on the ground and handed him another nail. Jimin smiled hearing his story. "It might be so fun to study in a college, right hyung?", Jungkook asked with dreamy eyes. Taehyung nodded. "You are lucky.", Jungkook said and took the wooden palate again to build another desk. "Maybe. But I considered myself luckiest now, after finding you.", Taehyung said looking at Jungkook who is hammering a nail on the desk. Jungkook's eyes also fell on that hazel orbs and he blushed. "Jungkookie won't need that rose color powder anymore. Nowadays, he is turning into a beetroot from the moment he wakes up till the time he sleeps." Jimin said and laughed. Their little moment was broken by a third person. "Hobi hyung?", Jungkook was surprised to see Hobi there. Hobi smiled and put the bag he is carrying on the floor. Jungkook immediately run towards him and hugged him. "My Jungkookie.",Hobi said and kissed his head a few times wrapping his hands around his shoulder. "Taehyung and Jimin.", Hobi called and smiled at them. Both of them bowed at him. "I heard you need extra worker. Don't worry, You don't have to pay me high. Give me a meal and a place to sleep. That's more than enough.", Hobi said. "Hyung but..", Jungkook was stunned. "Don't worry. Dad is going shop nowadays. And I think, it's here more labors are needed, am I right, Taehyungie?", Hobi asked. Taehyung smiled nodding and went towards him with open hands. Hobi moved Jungkook aside and hugged Taehyung. "I don't know how to thank you as the words are not enough.", Taehyung said. "Why Thanks Taehyungie? Aren't we family? Isn't it what family does? Helping each other in tough times.", Hobi said. Taehyung nodded with teary eyes.

Hobi opened the cloth bag and took a packet. "For you, bunbun. It's your favorite.", Hobi said and gave the paper pack to Jungkook. "Wow, Samgyeopsal.", Jungkook said smelling the dish and took a piece and chewed it aggressively crunching his eyebrows and nose. He extended the pack to others as well. "These are some grain and vegetables. And.. and Taehyung. This.", Hobi said and gave a small red pouch in Taehyung's hands. "Hyung. This.", Taehyung pushed back Hobi's hand. "Please Taehyung. We need this money. We have expenses. Also I want our next generation to be educated. More than that I want everyone to be aware of their basic rights and life values. I don't want anymore people to live in darkness by believing those poor and value less norms.", Hobi said and gave the pouch to Taehyung's. "It's my small contribution, for this school, our school, for my next generation", Hobi said. Jungkook wiped his eyes which are filled with fresh tears and hugged Hobi.