Chapter 23

..Hide under the blanket and read..

Hobi was ecstatic. More than Jungkook, it is Hobi who is jumping around after receiving Taehyung as brother in law, because neither of anyone in Jungkook's in-laws family considered them. They did not even bother to greet them. So when Hobi first met Taehyung, he was taken back when Taehyung greeted him with a hug. So from that day onwards, he always thought Taehyung is different from others and he even thought of Taehyung in Namjoon's place. And as his desire, every falls into the right place, not everything but still a part.

By night, four of them came back home. Jimin and Jungkook prepared a simple dinner like yesterday for them. "I think, we can plant some vegetables and fruits here. Anyways it will be helpful for tomorrow's.", Hobi said pointing to the fertile plain land besides their home. All of them nodded. "I think, these many desks are enough right? We need mats as well for children, then books and all???", Hobi asked. "Seojin, my friend. I telegraphed him about my whereabouts and my plan to start this school. He is talking with an organisation to sponsor us.", Taehyung said. "Sponsor?", Jungkook asked in confusion. "Yeah. Many organisations around the world sponsor education aids to children especially in villages. The National Rural Education Department is one among them and Seojin is closely working with them. So he said about our school to them. I mailed him the documents and plans.", Taehyung said. "Oh.. you prepared everything this fast hyung?", Jungkook asked in surprise. "No Jungkook. I started the preparation when I left here for my studies to England. So. Mm. You can say.. I had this plan long before.", Taehyung said smiling looking at the ojo face of Jungkook. "You don't have to worry about those things and make wrinkles fast.", Taehyung said and caressed his knuckles. "Mm.. that's too much to take in. But yeah. I understood one thing that there will be a good school in our Village.", Hobi said smiling. "Yes.", Jimin also said and clapped his hands.

"Hobi hyung, you can sleep in the room. I will sleep here in the hall.", Jimin said when he saw Hobi spreading the mat in the living room after dinner. "No.. no.. Jimin. I am perfectly alright here. You should sleep in the room. Go.. lock the door.", Hobi said smiling and laid straight on the mat and hummed in satisfaction. Jimin smiled and closed the door. Taehyung shook his head and went inside the room.

"Oh.. sorry.. I.. I was changing.", Jungkook said covering himself when he saw Taehyung in the room as he was not expecting him at that time. Taehyung locked the door and gazed at the boy standing in a corner in a long skirt and a white piece of cloth pressed to his chest to cover his upper naked body. Taehyung walked slowly to him like a predator. Jungkook's brown orbs flitted as he kept his head hand low. Taehyung held the hem of that piece of cloth and pulled it slowly. Jungkook tightened his grip on that cloth. "Still shy?", Taehyung asked and that deep voice echoed in that hallow room which sent goosebumps to Jungkook's whole body. Jungkook nodded slowly accepting the fact. "Why? How long are you going to be shy in front of me?", Taehyung said and pulled the cloth again. "I.. I was never exposed like this. It's new for me. Mm.. I am still shy.", Jungkook's soft confession spread a boxy smile on the other's face. "Then, I am going to explore it.", Taehyung said and this time he pulled the cloth forcefully. Jungkook widens his eyes and suddenly turns around, facing the wall by covering his chest with both hands. Taehyung smelled that piece of cloth which seems to be a ru jacket and walked to him eyeing the bare and exposed back, which is glittering in that moonlight which is spreading the whole room through the sheer of white cloth, which they use as curtain for their wooden window. Taehyung's eyes traveled from other's nape to shoulder blade to his back and ended up in his slim waist as he took his each steps slowly closer. Jungkook trembled when the large palm traveled all over his bare back in a way as if he is drawing something. "You look like a plain canvas, Jungkook which I wanted to paint in all the colors of rainbows.", Taehyung said and bent down and kneed on the floor by holding his waist in his palms. "This waist fits perfectly in my large palm. Look, how your milky white skin contradicts my honey tone.", Taehyung said caressing his hourglass figure with his palms and held it tightly and pressed his lips on his back leaving an open mouth kiss. Jungkook closed his eyes tightly wrapping his both hands around his chest and squirmed when he felt the wetness creeping up to his nape as the other was sliding his tongue from his waist to his nape. "Hmm hyung..", Jungkook m.aned throwing his head back. Taehyung left a few open kisses on his shoulder blade. And wrapped his veiny hands around him tightly as he was back hugged the shivering boy.