Chapter 7

After reaching the room, Taehyung took off his muffler and hung it on the wall knob. He went to the window to close it that's when his eyes fell on the figure standing near the pond. Taehyung smiled seeing Jungkook dipping his toe on the water and immediately pulling it back and stomping his feet and throwing his hands to either side, might be cursing. But Taehyung breathed hitched the next minute when he saw Jungkook untie his hanfu. The white hanfu slid down off his milky body and made a puddle beside his feet, leaving only a white wrap around that was hung from the chest and reached till the mid thigh. Taehyung immediately turned around closing his eyes and went to bed. He closed his eyes tightly and waited for sleep to swallow his memories.

~
The next morning, Taehyung woke up early as he didn't sleep at night after witnessing his brother in law in mere clothes. At the time of breakfast, he saw Jungkook standing on a corner as beautiful as ever. Unlike other days, he is wearing a silk dress shirt and a pants that tightly hugs his body. "Jungkook. Did you packed gifts of the family?", Daehyung asked. Jungkook nodded. "Mm, Taehi pack some fish cake, kimchi, seseame seeds, ground nuts as well.", Taehi nodded and went to the kitchen. "Here, give this to your dad.", Daehyung said and gave a small pouch which contained cash to Jungkook, who took it with both hands. "Namjoon is not here. Taejoon or Taehyung will drop you.", Aera said. "I have a village meeting mom. Taehyung will drop.", Taejoon said. "okay, Taehyung go and change your dress and come fast.", his grandma said. Taehyung nodded and went to his room.

~"Is it too far away?", Taehyung asked driving the car

~
"Is it too far away?", Taehyung asked driving the car. "No. Next turn.", Jungkook said pointing the right turn, sitting in the back seat on the vintage car. "Mm. I will come in the evening, brother in law, to pick you up.", Taehyung said. Jungkook hummed.

(Jungkook's house)

(Jungkook's house)

As the pocket road ends, both of them reached his home. Taehyung get down from the car and bowed at everyone. "We are seeing you for the first time, younger Kim. Please come inside.", Mr Jeon said bowing. Taehyung also bowed and went inside. He sat on the small wooden coach roaming his eyes around the room and landed on a painting. "Jungkookie paints a bit.", Mr Jeon said. "Oh, it's beautiful.", Taehyung said. Mrs Jeon immediately went inside along with Jungkook and came back with milk and snacks. Taehyung smiled and drunk it. "Hyung is not at home that's why I came. Mm. I will be going then. I will come in the evening.", Taehyung said and stood up and bowed before leaving from Jeon's.