Chapter 27

The atmosphere in Daehyung's room is thick as we need a knife to cut the shields of smoking tension to give the persons standing in the corner of the room air to breathe. "It's been almost one month. And I think, it's time for Jungkook to show the symptoms? Don't you also think so? But he still hasn't yet. What does that mean?", Daehyung asked Taehi. "I.. I don't know dad. The time is more than enough. It's been one month since that night.", Taehi said stepping forward a little from leaning on the wall. "Did you call the village doctor? If Jungkook is not yet pregnant. Then, that means it's not Namjoon's problem or.. or.. Is Taehyung also the same as Namjoon?", Daehyung said in the concerned voice. Taehi looked at his husband then at Daehyung with worrisome. But.. but village doctor said Jungkook is perfectly fine, then?", Taehi asked. "Then why., why.. WHY isn't he pregnant yet? Is your younger son also incapable?", Daehyung shouted. "I.. I don't think so..dad.", Taejoon shuttered. "Then it will end up good. Or else.", Daehyung glared at Taehi and Taejoon who hung their head low. "Or.. or.. does that means both of them are playing with us?", Taejoon asked after a two minute of silence. Daehyung titled his head in confusion. "May be Taehyung hasn't.", Taejoon said in low voice. "Does that means both of them created all this mess without anything? Ah? Then, he is going to see my wrath. Not only Jungkook but also Taehyung.", Daehyung said in deep authority voice. Grandma who was sitting on the bed all this time looked at the whole family with worried gaze, but smiled softly thinking about the possibility.

~
Jungkook after a long shower stepped out of the bathhouse and saw Namjoon sitting on the chair near table. Jungkook threw the wet clothes which he has been carrying on his hands on the floor and rushed to him and held his collar. "You bastard. How dare you are to come in front me, now also?", Jungkook asked with burning eyes. "What.. what did you do to my Taehyung hyung?", Jungkook asked yanking his collar harshly. "You.. I.. I haven't seen such a cruel filthy person as you. Why are you doing this to me?", Jungkook asked with teary raging eyes looking deeply into his black orbs. "What.. what I ever did to you? Ah?", Jungkook asked hitting his chest with his fisted small hands by falling on the floor. "Why.. why did you catch me if you don't want me? Why you gave me promises in the forms of vows if you were going to break it? Why.. why did you faked your love?", Jungkook wailed loudly holding Namjoon's knees. "Didn't he touch you?", Jungkook lifted his head when he heard the blank voice of Namjoon. "He didn't, right? You were fooling?", Namjoon asked smirking. Jungkook's confused gaze travel all over Namjoon's face. "He.. he didn't fuck you yet. Right, Jungkook?", Namjoon whispered holding Jungkook's chin tightly looking for the answer in that brown orbs. "Haha.. you both were playing cat and mouse with us? You both hope to live together after cheating me? The whole family?", Namjoon pushed Jungkook and stood up tucking his both hands inside his either pocket. "You were cheating. You were loving my brother behind my back.", Namjoon said rolling his tongue in inner cheeks and walked past Jungkook, who was fiddling with his fingers flicker his eyes here and there. "And.. he.. he acted like a saint. A moral asshole in front of the whole family. Hats off to his heroism.", Namjoon said clapping his hands. "But I am still confused, Jungkook. Why didn't he? Aish, does that mean who are not worthy to lighten a fire in someone's desire. Then, you should be at least grateful to me, for not throwing you away like a garbage.", Namjoon said and turned looking at Jungkook rubbing his chin with his palm. "It's not only desire. It's love which I lighten in him, which you will never understand in your whole existence.", Jungkook said lifting his head looking at him. "Love? Didn't I love you, Jungkook? Didn't I bought you all the precious gems in this world to make you the prettiest? Didn't I took you everywhere? Didn't I gave you the privilege of being the eldest son in law of Kim's?", Namjoon asked. "What more do you want Jungkook to proof my love?", Namjoon asked crouching down in front of Jungkook. "Respect, care, protection.. that is what your brother gave me in that ratty hut, which you failed to give me in this luxurious bunglow.", Jungkook said smiling. Namjoon gritted his teeth at him. "You speak like him. Haha. He has influenced your mind, Jungkook that now you are blind in his poetic words.", Namjoon said shaking his head laughing. "It's not him who influenced me.", Jungkook said looking at the ring on his finger and smiled, before looking back at that black eyes. "It's his love.. LOVE.. when you wrapped me in your hands, he draped me in his heart with his devotion.", Jungkook said fondly as tears picked in the corner of his eyes. "Haha. Keep going then. You don't know if he is alive or not.", Namjoon said and stood up to walk out of the room. "Then. Then.. I will live proudly as his widow rather than dying shamelessly as your wife.", Namjoon's feet halted when he heard Jungkook and he rushed towards him and grasped his cheeks again daring him. Jungkook too glared at him with his red puffy eyes smirking. Namjoon removed his hold and stomped out of the room after slamming the door behind and locking it up. Jungkook inhaled the breath he was holding all this while and wiped his tears before standing up to spread his washed clothes to dry.