Chapter 24

Namjoon was like a volcanic eruption when he reached back at Kim Mansion. He couldn't contain his anger even after breaking almost all items in the room. The pity in the eyes of villagers, the mocking smile in Jimin's lips, the raging and burning eyes of Jungkook, more than everything the stinged feeling on his cheeks. "AAAAAHHHHH", Namjoon screamed and pulled down the table which fell on the floor with a big bang and he sat on the floor breathing heavily, one hand on the top of the knee which he kept bent and the other hand on the floor. "Joon.. Joonie.. please open the door.. son.", Taehi cried banging on the door non stop.

"Didn't he came out yet?",  Taehi stopped banging the door and moved aside wiping her overflowing eyes. "NAMJOON OPEN THE DOOR.", Daehyung said in that authoritative voice. Within a minute the door slammed opened and a worn out Namjoon came out. "What's the use in taking out your anger here, on these motionless things?", Daehyung said mocking. Namjoon looked down at his feet. "I am not burning down that shabby place yet only because we have one of our offsprings there. Otherwise, that piece of shit won't be alive to raise his hand on Kim's.", Daehyung spitted bitterly. "I had many expectations from Taehyung. Ah.. I didn't expect him to be such a dickless creature to go behind him and hide in between his legs. Did I raised him for that?", Daehyung seethed in venomous voice by gripping his walking stick tightly and glared at Taehi and Taejon angrily who were standing besides him with head hang low. "Go and drag him here. You still have the right as a husband on him. Haha.. he can't get rid of this marriage like that even if he threw away his wedding ring. It's you Namjoon, you have upper hands in your marriage. Only you can give him a divorce that too in the presence of the whole village, in the presence of elders, in front of our idols of the temple. Haha. That poor things didn't knew that. That's what our ancestors written in their books as the law of marriage.", Daehyung said smirking. "Tomorrow dawn, drag him here. I shouldn't have threw him out like that. If it's his end, it will happen inside these four walls.", Daehyung said and smiled when he saw a deadly smile creeping on Namjoon's lips as well.

~
Taehi instructed the maids to clean Namjoon's room and was going back to his room. "Isn't my Tae, your son?", Taehi stopped walking when she heard grandma's voice. She looked at the old lady sitting near the indoor pond. "I haven't see you tearing up for him till now.", She asked chuckling. "He was until he choose that punk over us.", Taehi said. "Punk? Isn't it you all made him that? Isn't it you all spoiled my babies beautiful life? Isn't it you all shuttered the peace of this family?", grandma asked looking at her face. Taehi didn't reply as she stood there looking ahead. "I am telling you all again. Stop going behind them. Let them live however they want. He, my Tae, he will burn this house if he loses his patience.", grandma said. Taehi walked away without giving an ear to the rest of things. "Oh god. What all things this poor old lady has to witness before death?", grandma said and placed the flower crown she made on the step of the pond and went to her room.

~
"Aren't you sleeping?", Taehyung asked in sleepy voice caressing the bare shoulder of Jungkook who was laying on his chest wide awake. "Mm.. I woke up in between now I am unable to fall asleep again.", Jungkook said. "Hyung?", Jungkook called Taehyung when he didn't receive any further questions from him as he fell asleep again. Taehyung hummed in sleepiness. "Did you love someone before?", Jungkook asked smooching his cheeks on other's chest. "No. You are my first and last.", Taehyung said with closed eyes. "I am lucky then.", Jungkook said. "Why?", Taehyung asked in confusion. "I am your first love.", Jungkook said smiling. "To be someone's first is not luck, Jungkook. To be someone's last and only love is the luck.", Taehyung said smiling and kissed his forehead. "Then I want to be your last love, hyung.", Jungkook said and looked at other's face. "You are my only love.", Taehyung said and hugged him tightly. "Hyung.", Jungkook called him again. Taehyung hummed. "Why you love me hyung?", Jungkook asked but didn't get any reply. "Is it because I am pretty?", Jungkook asked batting his black eyelashes. "No.", Taehyung said. "Is it because I am cute?", Jungkook asked again and put him chin on Taehyung's chest. "No.", Taehyung said and pinched his nose. "Is it because I am white as snow?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung laughed hearing that. "Stop mocking me. My mom told I should be white like snow then only I will get a handsome husband.", Jungkook said pouting. "I can't stop laughing Jungkook. Haha.. your mom has feed you so many nonsense.", Taehyung said. "Then, is it because I smell good?", Jungkook asked wiggling his eyebrows. Taehyung burst into another fit of laughters seeing that. "My bun. I can't. I will eat you. Nom nom..", Taehyung said and pulled him to his body and bite his cheeks. "Hyung. I am serious.", Jungkook whined pushing him as he straddled Taehyung's stomach, legs bend either sides. Taehyung looked at the boy sitting on the top of him bare chest with only a skirt.which is hiding his most intimate part. "Mm. I don't know Jungkook. The reason. It's better if we don't have a reason to love someone. Because, if.. if we don't find that reason going forward, we will end up in disappointment which in turn will end our so called love and we will search for that reason in someone else. So for me. Mm.. I love you without any reasons and expectations, Jungkook. But I admire every little thing about you.", Taehyung said caressing Jungkook's right toe with his one hand and his waist with other hand. "I am going to buy you a waist chain Jungkook. It will look good on you.", Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled and laid on his body. Taehyung hugged him tightly.